Chapter 7

"Chara,wake up..." sans poke chara's cheek and she open her eyes while rubbing it "hng...?" When she open her eyes she find sans looking at her "sans...?what are you-" sans cut her words by kissing her lips "Good morning sleepy head,it's Sunday remember? Time for family gathering..."sans reminds her and Chara blink her eyes a few times "I forget! I'll be ready soon! Wait okay!" She said as she quickly get up from the bed and run to the bathroom.

Chara get out from the bathroom and wear a mini pink dress with a flowers on her right hair,sans blushed when he sees her "what do you think? Toriel gave me this dress..." she ask him but sans didn't reply her and it makes Chara confuse so she tilted her head to the side "sans?" She called him and he blinks for a few time then looking away from her while he scratch the back of his head embarrassed "You look beautiful in that dress..." he replied her and chara's cheek turns red "Thanks..." she said as she smiling.

"You guys took so long!!" Chara's heart stop beating when heard that voice,frisk walk towards them and pouts "Come on! It's almost the time!" She said then sans pat frisk's head "Okay,okay kiddo.." he said to frisk then frisk punched his shoulder "sans!! Stop calling me that!!" Frisk yelled at him but sans just shrugged when frisk leave "come on-" sans stopped his words when he sees chara looking down to her feet,then she look up at him and smile "Let's go..."

"Bye guys!" Chara waved at all of her monster family,she lied about having a job to do because she can't see frisk and sans getting together much longer,Chara sighs as she arrive at her apartment "I'm tired" she said to herself as she lay on the bed and closed her eyes "Tired of being jealous?" Someone said and Chara quickly open her eyes then she finds sans was above her "What are you doing here?" Chara ask him as she make a palm face "oh nothing,just check on my princess so she won't burn her apartment because of jealousy" he chuckles and Chara blushed "seriously sans! Why are you here?! You supposed to be there with frisk!" Chara yelled a bit then she looks away as she realize she was yelling "Nah,I'd rather be here and enjoy a cup of your best cappuccino..." he told her while chuckling.

Chara pushed him away "Listen,why don't you ask frisk to made it for you? I bet hers also as nice as mine or maybe even nicer,if you're coming her just to drink your damn cappuccino go find somewhere else!" Chara yelled at him as she get up from the bed and walk away from her apartment.

It's been kinda far enough for Chara to walk away,then she decided to come back and when she was at her apartment back sans was already gone.

Two weeks after the accident,sans never showed up into her apartment and honestly it kind of makes her blame herself then she decided to refresh herself to go on a visit to a mall,she didn't like to be there but why not just for once?.

Chara walk towards with smile on her face and now she think that mall wasn't that bad,when she walk to one of the ring store she suddenly find sans then without thinking she's hiding "what am I doing? Wait...what is he doing on the ring store? And who is he calling?" Chara ask to herself and got more curious then she decided to heard his conversation "I'm at the ring strore" he said to the phone then listening to the answer,then he was blushing? Who is he calling to? Frisk? Chara shakes her head and keep listening "I think I'm gonna proposed her tomorrow..." frozen,that's all what Chara could feel now then she falls on her knee but thankfully no one there on her hiding spot so she took her power to get up and leave.

"That's it" Chara said with tears falling to her cheek and now she was packing all of her clothes and things,she had decided to moved on to another country and from him,she wipes her tears and go to the airport.

She buy the tickets to England and goodly the tickets was for tonight so she can go now,she smiled as tears keep falling to her cheek "Goodbye mom,goodbye everyone...Goodbye sans..."