Meet Beatrice

E! NEWS ONLINE

Socialite and Youtuber Beatrice Olivia Cavendish is CW's new promise. The network just posted on their Instagram account that the 23-year-old brunette is starring their upcoming series Midvale, that will be set on a homonym university campus. If you don't know and love the YouTube star yet here is the list with the 15 things you must know about her:

 If you don't know and love the YouTube star yet here is the list with the 15 things you must know about her:

1. Beatrice, or just Bea, is a New Yorker. She was born and raised on the Upper East Side and is a recovered mean girl. She talked about that on one of her videos where she said "the best thing that ever happened to me was leaving that place. It was terrible, the pressure to be popular, to throw good parties, to stay on top, to be cool and still have good grades and stay away from scandals so you could enter an Ivy League was just too much. I had major anxiety and panic attacks and I didn't feel like I could tell anyone that, it was a secret, because I had to display the perfect facade. As close as I always been with my parents I never told them anything as I was afraid I would disappoint them."

2. She had a gap year and fell in love with the UK where she lived until last year before moving to LA. That's how she started making videos, she was roommates with Niomi Smart and the two of them started making videos inspired by the later's then boyfriend Marcus Butler who was a YouTuber himself. She has lived in 4 different countries, US born and raised, Australia for a year exchange program during high school, Italy for 6 months during her gap year, UK for the others 6 months of the gap year and 3 years after that before moving to California. She can't wait to move to Canada to film and live at her 5th country.

3. She is best friends with One Direction. In 2013 she was invited to interview the boy band at their movie premiere in London like a few others youtubers did. Unlike them however, her incredible fun personality won the boys over and she kept in touch. To this day Louis is one of her best friends and she and Niall hang out from time to time at soccer matches or at his place whenever they're both in London.

4. She has the cutest puppies. Them, pictured below, are a two year old shih-tzu called Theo, a one-year-old shih-tzu named Maya and Julie, a 4 month-old Pomeranian.

5. She is really close to her family. She has two older brothers, Louis and Phillip, who are 26-year-old twins, a younger brother named August, 19, and a younger sister called Lydia, who is 14. Her mom is a Dentist and a Columbia dentistry professor and her dad is an engineer, co-founder of The Big-Apple Building Co., and a engineering professor at Columbia. Her parents met at an University event at her dad's first year as a teacher there after he transferred from Princeton.

Bea's brothers hotties Louis on the left and Phillip on the right

Bea's brothers hotties Louis on the left and Phillip on the right. Louis has followed his father's footsteps  and is an engineer and a amateur tennis player. Phillip on the other hand is a profissional polo player that have even played with prince Harry, his personal friend and helps out on his Nonno's Business.

6. Her favorite country in the world is Italy, where her grandfather's family came from. She lived in Florence for a while and her family has a villa about an hour away from the city, in Tuscany. They would always summer in Capri instead of the Hamptons or Martha's Vineyard as most of her friends did.

7. She is the second most subscribed female YouTuber after her good friend Zoella, who has three hundred thousand subscribers more than her. On the other hand she is the most followed youtuber, having around 15M followers on Instagram alone.

8. David and Victoria Beckham are a sort of godparents for her. They are friends with her parents and so is Gordon Ramsey. Before she found a place to live in London she stayed with the Beckhams and would eventually babysit the kids. That's why she and Brooklyn are so close, she has some sort of fraternal feelings towards the 4 of the Beckham's Children. She said they became close because her mom used to be the family's dentist and 'aunt Vicky was always her mom's go to designer'.

9. She is an extrovert and very charismatic but she has stage fright and can't sing in front of people.

10. She've been interviewing Disney Channel, ABC and CW's stars for a while but now she is going to be an actress herself!! She said that as much as she hates getting calls, receiving the one from the network saying she got the part was the best thing that ever happened to her!

Good Luck Bea, we can't wait to see you onscreen!!