We sat on the couch and he quickly ran towards his room, leaving his keys and phone. While waiting for him, I checked my phone. No new messages, no new notifications, and my battery's about to die. He got out of the room, "Hey Damien, can I borrow your phone charger?" I asked. "Sure thing. Here are extra clothes to make you feel more comfortable. Wait a minute, I'll look for it in my room." He said as he entered his room again to search for the charger I am needing right now. I grabbed the clothes and sat on the couch when his phone lit up. A new message, I checked it, it might be Shayne, who knows? I looked at the recipient and it says 'Regine' the text says, "Hey you free tomorrow?" I heard quiet footsteps, indicating that Damien is on his way here so I quickly put on the oversized basketball shorts and removed my dress, "uhm, Lin. You could've told me so I could've given you a place to change your outfit." He muttered. I looked at him and gave him a smile. "No worries. Here is fine." I said as I put on his sweatshirt. His eyes scanned my body as he went closer to me and held me by the waist, "So... here's the charger you were asking for." He said as he stared into my eyes. His green eyes are very mesmerizing, I found myself staring at it often times. "So now that it's just the two of us..." he said as he roamed his hands all over my shoulders, arms, finishing it off by holding my hands, lacing our fingers together and making the tip of our nose touch. "what do you want to do?" He asked. I got an idea.

"Mr. Damien Haas, I believe we've been dating for days now, and we don't know each other too well. So do you wanna play 21 questions with me?" Probably not the answer he was looking for, but hey I'm protective when it comes to this stuff. "Sure thing." "Okay, you start off." I said. "Okay, uhm. Lin, What's you biggest fear?" He said. Wow. Starting off big, ey? Okay.

"Probably being mislead. Being broken hearted, only because I've never experienced it, and breaking people's trust. I don't like the thought of people being devastated because of some douche named Carlos or a bitch named Regina. I mean if you really love the person, you would give him or her the best you can, because you are proving a point that you're the one he or she will be spending the rest of his or her life with." I said. Damien's eyes grew big and said, "Wow, I wasn't expecting that answer, I thought you would say like you're afraid of snakes or something." I giggled.

"Your turn Mr. Haas. Uhm... What is it like to be in a relationship? Just curious because I've never been in one, and you're quite the ladies' man aye" I said smirking. "Well, being in a relationship is very fullfilling. It's feeling everything at once, a give and take relationship where both of you act upon it, if only one of you is doing it, it won't be stable. In short it won't work out. But always remember that there will always be bumps althroughout the journey but once you've accomplished the task at hold,  you will be the most happiest person in the world." He said with pride. "Have you ever felt that happiness with someone?" I added. "It's my turn to ask you a question." "Fine." I conceded. We both exchanged question, getting to know each other well. Basic stuff and very personal stuff. He's the first one to found out everything about my family. Tears were poured but atleast that's one weight off my shoulders. It was hard opening it up to him, I excused myself amd got a glass of milk, Damien said he'd set up the "cinema in his living room" as he went and grabbed all the pillows inside his apartment.

As I drink myself a glass of milk, I can't seem to think about who this Regine girl is. Is she a friend, a family member, or someone else? I don't know, man. He mentioned that he has a sister, unfortunately I never asked the name. I should go ask it, because this Regine girl makes me paranoid. I looked at him and he was smiling to his text. Gulp.

"Hey, you mentioned you have a sister right?" I said, "oh yeah, she's the best." "I forgot what her name was, is it Jenny or Patrice?" "It's Christine." He answered. I nodded and sat beside him. (A/N: sorry I don't know her sister's real name so let's just use Christine)

"So... what are we gonna watch?" I asked. "If you want we can watch anything you like, but please... enouh ofhe scary stuff." He said. "Okay. Let's just watch Stranger Things" i said. "Oohh. I've actually never seen that show before. I'm excited." He exclaimed. "You sound like a girl." I said while laughing at him. Isearched for Stranger zthings and got myself comfortable lying down with Damien.

Halfway through the show, I looked at adamien and he is reasly into it. He was so fascinated at every scene and he looks very adorable. He noticed me looking at him and asked, "What?" while chuckling. "You look freaking adorable." I said. He leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips. "Thank you." He said as I blushed. I buried my face on the pillow and hugged it tight causing Damien to laugh at me. He paused the show and started playfully wrestling me. We were rolling and tumbling around the floor until he's now above me. Both of us breathing heavily because of exhaustion and staring at each other's eyes when Damien leaned in and started kissing me. I kissed back. His sweet lips on mine are truly majestic, it feels magical. I love it so much. He trailed down kisses down my neck and collar bone. I can feel his hand tighten it's grip while kissing me. My hands went to his hair and started rustling it.

As I felt his hand getting inside the sweatshirt I quickly sat up. "Not now, big boy. I have work tomorrow." I said chuckling. "Awe. You owe me one" he said winking. I just laughed at him and lied down on his stomach. "Hey, are you free tomorrow?" I asked, totally not mentioning him that I saw some girl, Regine's, message lately. "Absolutely, I would cancel meetings for you." He said as we both smiled at each other. I finally found someone.

I kissed him on the lips and turned around. "Good night, Damien." I said as I close my eyes. "Good night Lin" he answered. Before drifting off I heard him say, "I love you so much. I can't hurt you." I felt darkness consumed my vision and I was out.

End of Chapter 17

Yaaaayyyy!!! Another update for my lovely people. You see what I did there, I put on some action ehe ehe if you know what I mean. Anyway! What are your thoughts on this book?

ANYWAY, leave a comment and vote this story, plez. Love you all!

See yall on the next chapter. ❤️