Eleven

An// Im backkkkk , Don't forget to vote & comment ( feedback ) 💛 Also Im currently writing this on my phone so if its fucked up sorrrrry . This is sort of a filler btw.

I know this story is kind of going slow , maybe a little too slow. So I'm going to pick things up to a good speed. Pay attention because I decided to add new characters for the next few chapters.

Enjoy xx

Nick's POV

" Woah , woah , woah. Zion calm down bro I can't understand you " Zion called about 300 time until I woke up from my nap but now he's talking too fast so now I can't understand him.

" Jojo , kidnapped , brother " he panted most likely from running.

" Wait it sounded like you said Jo was kidnapped . " I laughed. This boy had to be on drugs or something.

" Yes that's exactly what I'm saying . Look bring the boys to the address I'm bout to send you. I gotta go. " He banged it on me after that. I don't know why but his words made my heart jump.

I quickly through on a sweats & some sneakers with a hat. I ran out my room into the hallway & banged on all the rooms. " Get up you bitches ,  get dressed & meet me down stairs "

I was pacing back & forth from how worried I was. I don't know why I had
urge to feel so protective over this girl I knew for a very short time. The 3 boys walked down fully clothes but with dark circles under their eyes.

" I swear to god Nick if this is about that damn girl you fucked in the backyard yesterday I'm okay with it. " Austin groaned from how tired he was. I swear to god if I wasn't in such a hurry In I would punch him in his blonde head ass.

Even though I did whatever I did with that girl , I felt guilty. All I kept doing is say Jo's name. The girl got so mad she left before we can even finish. Its like Jo has this control over me & I don't even have to be around her. Like now , I'm here stopping everything just to go help her.

" What ? No ! Look Jo she got kidnapped s- "

Their eyes popped out their sockets & soft gasps left their mouths. " WHAT ? " They said in unison. I nodded confirming it. They were now the ones pacing the floors.

" Look Zion texted me  Jo's address so we're going there . We don't gave much time. " I grabbed the car keys from the table by the door ready to go out but then I felt a hand on my shoulder, stopping me.

" Wait Nick , you sure you want to go back to that lifestyle ? " Edwin annoying , worried ass asked.

" What are you talking bout ? This is about her , for all we know its some creep  . " I ignored the 3 worried fucks & made my way to the car with them on my tail.

We hopped in the black range rover & I raced to the address Zion had given me.

I didn't like getting involved with anything that had to do with my past life. The drugs , the countless girls in my bed , the murders. One girl got me out of all that & even though she's gone I will always keep her promise.

+

What the fuck how did Jo afford this place ? Even the fucking tiles in the lobby floor looked expensive. We took the fancy elevator to the fancy 3rd floor & made our way to the fancy apartment door. Tell me I'm overreacting but this shit was nice.

I knocked on the door & before I can knock again the door flew open revealing a Zion , he ignored our presence while he tipped the men that stood around the apartment.

" Thanks for the furniture. Im sure my sister is going to love it . Thank you. "
He thanked them. The moving men nodded at us , leaving the apartment. I could've swore one of them grilled me but okay.