Chapter 16: Allies?

• Dedicated to My Neice Celeste Who Died In 2012 at 2 Months Old

*Mystic's POV*

I looked at the Deviant and The Profit with the smile. In all honesty I'm glad we fell we still had all our abilities, wings well for the most part, and an army ready at our command. Down side the Deviant became more sexual, Destroyer got a lot more hyper and entertaining to watch, Mourner became more loving and logical but he still eats others food, and the Profit... well I don't really know what happened but something did happen. I went to form a tornado to hide us, plus it makes traveling fast for us, but stopped.

"What the hell is going on?!" So that's what happened to him, he got angrier. He started for me until he heard it to. It sounded like 2 kids fighting. We looked over at the Mourner and he just shook his head signaling that they weren't a threat. Destroyer sighed Profit said we couldn't 'fuck off' unless we were told we could for now. "We'll pick them up."

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!!" Before I knew what I had done everyone was fighting. The only way to stop this was the tornado. Oh hey look there's one forming now might as well take control of it. So I did and the kids stopped fighting with eachother and started running instead. before we all knew it we picked them up and were at Sami's house... I think?

*Sami's POV*

Where in the fuck is Stevie and Magz?! Seriously I mean im gone for 3 days  and theiy're gone and run off somewhere. Or maybe they're just barring Dans body either way I'm still pissed. Chris is laying on the floor bleeding to death. Literally he's laying on the floor bleeding out. I hope Astride and Willow don't mind him being dead. Then a thought crossed my mind. The Wild Ones. Ok let me tell you what they are and why they are called the Wild Ones. They were cassed down from Heaven as sons of war but failed and were cased out. Thus becoming Fallen Angles. Yes i said angles my best friends are angles deal. Speeking of the devils they should be here by now.

"Hey you! Yeah you with the blood stained skin! this yours?" I turn around to see Destroyer and Deviant holding Sally and Willow upside down. I look at Chris and step infront of him but not before Willow noticed. She somehow managed to get out of Deviants grip and crawled over to him. Then i feel a sharp pain in my chest and fall onto the ground only to see Brandon setting fire to the other coven for my last moments before everything goes black.