Chapter 2: I Kind of Like It

*Astrid's Dream*

I kind of like it. His hands on me, running down my back. 18 years old and I'm loving every minute of it. I've been waiting for this day since I was 16 and he told me everything. This. This was peer bliss. The touch of his ice cold hands on me. I kind of like this. No. I kind of love this. I never want this moment to end. Maybe he does to.

It was raining out and the power went out. I was lighting the fireplace when he came up behind me and lead me upstairs in the darkness the only lighting I had was the lighting. Once we got to his room he slowly laid me down on the bed leaving no need to guess where this was going. With every kiss he left on my body the more I wanted him. And as his lips started moving down my clothes slowly but surely began to disappear. His hands were so cold but I didn't care. He was slow gentle. It was driving me crazy.

------- 2 years Later-------

"Chris?" I was shaking I was terrified. What would he say? What would he do? He's in the library right now. I don't want to disturb him but it's too late for that.

"Yea? Are you okay?" He looked up from his book and gave me a worried looked.

"So umm... I-I-I know we haven't really talked a-about it b-b-but how do you feel about a baby?" He just gave me a questioning look. He's so cute with his drawn on eyebrows and deep brown eyes. He had on his "reading glasses" they weren't real he just liked to wear them when he reads fine literature. He says it makes him feel "distinguished" and "sophisticated" when he wore them. He just sat there looking over the rim of the glasses with an eyebrow raised. He then closed the book and set it in his lap and took the glasses off.

"Why do you ask Astrid?" He was calm. And it scared me. It always scared me when he was calm. He was very good at concealing his emotions by being calm. I kind of like it. You couldn't tell if he's angry or anything really. "Astrid? Why do you ask?" I can't do this.

"It's nothing forget I asked." I turned around to leave but he got up and stopped me. I froze.

"Astrid? What's going on? What aren't you telling me?" I started to shake as I reached in my pocket. He just kept staring at me until I handed it to him. He then let me go and took it out of my hand. When he looked back up at me I was gone. I ran. I ran and hide somewhere that I knew he would never find me. The one place I hated to go. It smelled of blood and death. A whole floor dedicated to torture. And I hid there.

I could hear him. Running. Running all over the Mansion trying to find me starting from the 2nd floor of the cells and working his way up. 7 floors in total in the house. He'll find me eventually. So I hid in the body freezer. You know that thing the autopsy gremlins put the dead guys in. It was cold and it reminded me of Chris's touch. His cold hands to be more specific. And after a few minutes he found my hiding place.

"I'm gonna get you." I looked up to see him standing there smiling. He pulled the tray out and picked me up carrying me back down stairs. "You know I'm going to be the world's best father ever!" He threw his hands in the air as we sat in front of the fireplace.

"I love you Chris."

------9 months Later-------

"I hate you Chris!"

"Ow ow ow my hand. You're breaking it!"

"Good" I'm so done with being pregnant. It didn't help that I currently had 5 other men staring at me while I'm half naked pushing a child out and 3 women that I just met literally just met delivering my child.

"Astrid one more push and you're done. Okay?" I nodded my head in response. "Good on the count of 3. 1... 2... 3... PUSH!" And not even a minute later the room was filled with the sound of a crying child and 6 crying grown ass men. I kind of like it. "It's a girl."

"Gimme. Gimme gimme gimme. GIMME!" I looked over at Chris who had his arms stretched out dancing with excitement to hold our daughter. Or as he liked to call her daddy's little princess. "Hi Willow. Hi. You're so cute. Yes you are." I smiled as she looked at him in amazement and then promptly pulled his hair.