Chapter 9: Lost Boys Are Lost?

*Astrid's POV*

"Chris we should go I get the feeling we shouldn't be here. Come on. Willow come here." Chris just looked at me and smiled. He walked over to Stevie and the newcomers and they all got defensive. Chris got closer to Stevie and just put his hand on her head. Then she looked normal. I guess. "Come on please can we just go Chris. This place is giving me the creeps."

"Relax nothing is going to happen." Just then a storm came in, but this time it was weird. The lightning looked like it was blinking. We all watched and then it stopped. What the hell? I looked over at Chris who looked like he wanted to kill something. Where's Willow? Where's the Humvee? "Cars now."

"Oh so now after our daughter gets kidnapped you wanna go to the cars? Is that it? Only AFTER something happens to our daughter?!" I had every right to be pissed at him. He never listens until something happens and then he blames it on me. Little fucker can walk. I turned around and hit the car. I looked around to see I was at the top of the hill that Willow had fallen down. What just happened? I walked over to see Chris and the guys freaking out. Well everyone but Brandon he smiled and waved at me. Chris saw and tried climbing up the hill. They all TRIED. That's the key word in this. But they failed cutting themselves on the rocks.

I turned around to see a tall ginger leaning up against the car staring at me. He was wearing a Misfits shirt that said "Dig Up Her Bones" on it. He looked around before smiling at me. I recognized him. He was the teen that was laughing at his brother. A member of my parents coven. But? What? How?

"Well it's about damn time I found you!" I jumped to see another ginger. A girl. She looked about the age of 16, same with the boy she was talking to. She wore a black corset with blood red laces and a black and white toto true frilly skirt and knee high converse. "I've been looking for you everywhere. Don't scare me like that again." She said as she hugged him like he was about to vanish and never return. But something about it screamed it was fake just a show.

"ASTRID! A little help over here?!" I turned around a bit to see Chris struggling to get a good grip on the top of the hill.

"He'll be fine. It's not like you'll find what you're looking for. Or should I say who you're looking for." I whipped around and glared at the new comer. She knew where Willow was. And she's using that to tante me. She just smiled and kissed the boy on the cheek. I wanted to throw her on a bed of spikes. "I'm sorry. I never formally introduced myself. I'm Sami, and this is Dan." She looked at Dan who's was looking at her already. "Dan say hi so we can leave before his royal pain in my ass gets up here." That pissed me off. No one calls Chris and ass but me. And even then I don't say it. I just think it. He ain't a royal one at that either.

"What did you just say?"

"Oh. I'm sorry I didn't mean to insult your pathetic excuse for a master." Ok. Time to die you bitch. I'm done playing games.

"That's it!" I went after her, but I felt Chris wrap his arms around me and hold me back to keep me from ripping her head off. "Chris let me the fuck go so I can kill this bitch!"

"My job to kill her not yours. Even if she pissed you off." I stopped struggling against him and pouted. He put me behind him and then turned back around to face Sami and Dan. His eyes turned from their beautiful dark brown color to a deadly blood red. Sami backed up a little bit, only to be moved behind Dan. He was strangely protective of her. I wonder why. She was just putting on a show and acting like she cared for him. Unless he didn't know that. In that case he was truly in love and she was using him.

"You lay a hand on her I will kill you and your little girl." That little son of a bitch.Chris looked over at Brandon and Josh. As if on cue they both cracked their knuckles and got an evil look. Sami looked at brandon for a minute before she stepping in front of Dan. Stopping everyone.

"Brandon?"

"Sami?! OH MY GOD IT'S REALLY YOU!"