Chapter 15: Wild Ones

*Chris's POV*

Well this is fucking great. My kid is missing, Kylie's scream, I'm tired as fuck. Where the hell is Stevie and Magz to keep order in this damn house! "Devin what's going on!? Where's Willow!?" I go down stairs to see part of Brandon's old coven/ Sami's psycho older brother Travis's coven holding Kylie with a knife to her neck. That explains a lot. "Oh... umm can I help you?"

Devin and Kylie ran up stairs to mine and Astrid's room. I walked the rest of the way down and stood in front of Jaxx. "What the hell do you want?" He just looked behind him and smiled and stepped aside. Now here's my question for all of you reading how the hell my life is playing out. What would you do if you saw the grim reaper in person, holding an axe, smiling evilly, and working with the people that want you dead? You'd freak out right? Of course you would it's the grim reaper. Before I had time to react, shocking right I always have time, I found myself being held down on my knees in front of the grim reaper.

Devin came down stairs and looked like a ghost. Pun intended by that way. Jaxx went to say something like the smart ass he is when thunder roared and lighting struck. Ironically at the same time Brandon and Sami broke down the door. Sami walked over to Jaxx and... hugged him? What? Just then she pulled out a knife and stabbed him in the heart ripping his head off in the process. After that everything's really fuzzy.

*Willow's POV*

"Saly! Why are we running?" If daddy knew I was gone I would be in big trouble.

"My daddy told us to. Now come on we can't stop." We've been running for for a while and I'm starting to get tired and I hurt really bad. "Willow what are you doing?"

"I don't wanna run no more." Me and Sally started fighting and she was making me mad. Uncle Devin said I was special and I needed to be carful if I get mad. I forgot. Before me and her both knew it a storm came.

"Stop it Willow!"

"I can't! Run!" Did I mention the storm got to big and is now out of control and there's this really big tunnel of wind that's really load forming? I think Uncle Ryan calls it a tornado. But I heard Uncle Angelo say it was what the Wild Ones use. Me and Sally started running as fast as our little legs could carry us. Well I should say her little legs cause mommy says I have daddy's height so I'm tall for my age.

*The Mystic's POV*

"Looks like a storms coming don't you think?"

"You know what do you."