Charpter 12: What The Hell? When Were You Going To Tell Me?

*Chris POV*'

Willow was still sleeping. They're having us stay here in the middle of nowhere for safety. Yet again ANOTHER coven is trying to over rule me. I can't keep lying to Astrid or the guys about WHO I really am. Why different covens keep attacking us. Astrid was in the shower at the moment. Mmmm naked Astrid. NO BAD CHRIS BAD! Yeah I need help. Now is not the time to begin thinking about that. But I want it so so bad. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't hear the water turn off.

"Babe you ok?" Jesus fucking Christ! Yes I jumped.

"Yeah. Uhhh... I need to tell you something." Here goes nothing. I hope she doesn't kick my ass. Wouldn't be the first time though. "There's a reason why all these covens are coming after us."

"What do you mean Chris?" Here it goes.

"You didn't let me finish. I'm the aklfdkhasklght." I can't.

"What?"

"I'm the defejtlks of djgetusa"

"Babe speak up I can't understand you."

"I'M THE GRANDSON OF THE VAMPIRE KING DRAGULA!" She looked like a vampire in the sun. She walked over to me seems how I was sitting on the bed and smacked me as hard as she could. And being a newborn that was pretty damn hard. Astrid walked out the room into Willow's. MIND READING TIME! Yes, yes I did just sing that in my head.

"Mommy what are you doing?" I have to get her out of here and away from Chris. How could he lie to me about this. And for 6 years. No longer than that in fact.

"Come on sweet we're leaving. Come here mommy will carry you."

"Ok mommy. Where's daddy?" I should tell her I'm leaving with her and never seeing him again, but i think I'll just lie.

"Daddy is going to stay here and help our new friend Sami when she gets back."

"Ok. Can I tell daddy I love him?"

"No. Let's go. Daddy's doing things right now."

Like hell she's taking my little girl away from me! I run out of the room just in time to see them head for the door. I jumped in front of them taking Willow and dragging Astrid up stairs. I won't lose her. Not again. I put Willow back to bed after I threw her mother in our room. After she was put to sleep I went back to Astrid and handcuffed her to the bed. She was NOT getting away. Oh... total Vampire Overlord moment there. I stood there and stared at her. She looked so weak. And scared. And my favorite... helpless.

She looked just like she did when she was 5. And then again when she was 16. What I couldn't wait I wanted her then. Of course when I threw her on my bed she was scared shitless because that's normally where I bring girls and kill them but then she realized that's not what I was doing she went along and we've been together since. And no we didn't have sex, but oh I wanted to.

"Let me go. Please just let me go." I look back at her to see she was crying. "Please Chris. Just let me go." I shook my head and climbed next to her. She was still trying to get out of the cuffs but gave up after awhile. I pulled her close and buried my head in her neck. She smelled so good. Fun Fact about vampires, our mates smell is the sweetest and most intoxicating smell ever. I'm fairly certain we can get drunk from it and go insane if we smell it but don't see them or smell it ever again. It sucks really. Oh I want her so bad. "Chris? Let me go?"