Bucket List

Ness

I lay in bed beside Lucas, the blonde's back teasing me to snuggle up to it. Giving somewhat into the peer pressure, I roll myself over a bit, making it seem like I turned in my sleep and ended up cuddling with him. My arm drapes over his naked torso and rests on a certain something about hip level. Luckily(?), he's wearing underwear. I quickly retract my hand, blushing. Lucas stirs a little before turning over to face me and settling back down.

There's one thing off the bucket list, at least.

-

I walk alongside Lucas as we trek through the forest connecting Onett to Twoson. I slowly move closer to Lucas and interlock our arms, much to his surprise and little disagreement. We continue, our arms still interlocked, until we reach Twoson.

Taking a romantic walk through a forest, arm in arm with Lucas? Check.

-

Lucas and I sit atop Onett's mountain, the now cool meteorite resting snugly behind us. The setting sun casts a brilliant orange glow across the sky, tinting the clouds a nice pinkish-orange colour. I turn to face Lucas, whose eyes are reflecting the beautiful scenery. I smile, my hand moving over to Lucas's, our fingers intertwining.

3 down.

-

"Hey, Lucas?" I grab his attention as we sit in my treehouse.

"Yes?" He responds, curious.

"You look really nice today." I compliment him.

"I- Uh, th-thanks...?" He stutters cutely. His face goes red and he turns away to hide it. I smile goofily and stare at him. I like Lucas.

Let's see what I have done here...

-Romantic walk arm in arm through woods, check.

-Hold hands while watching the sunset with Lucas, check.

-Flirt with Lucas, check.

-Touch the dong of Lucas, check.

-Kiss Lucas on the cheek, nope.

-Kiss Lucas's lips, nope.

-Get kissed by Lucas, nope.

That's it for the Lucas related stuff, at least. These next few are going to be hard. Oh well.

-

"Hey, Lucas!" I grab his attention, a smile spreading across my face. He turns to face me and waves from afar. I run towards him and crash into him with a hug, picking him up from his waist and managing to kiss his cheek. I put him back down and across his face is the happiest smile I've ever seen him wear. His cheeks are also noticeably redder.

ChEcKaRoOnY!

-

I've been putting this one off for a while now. I don't really know how Lucas will react to getting kissed by me. I guess I'll just do it when something special happens. Something special, hmmmm. I grab my phone and call Lucas, him answering after a few moments.

"Hey, Lucas?" I ask.

"Yeah?" He responds.

"Have you ever tried baseball?"

"I've used a bat once or twice before."

"Alright. Come down to the park later on and we'll play some baseball."

"Uh, sure?"

"Cool, bye!"

"Buh Bye!"

I end the call. I gather around all my stuff and begin heading to the park. After a while, Lucas shows up. He smiles when he sees me and I smile when I see his smile. I love Lucas. He comes over and I point to three bats.

"Pick a bat. I'll be teaching you how to bat." I say.

"Sure thing." Lucas says, picking up a classic baseball bat. I throw the ball to him and he shys away the first few times. He begins trying to hit it, but always swings too late.

"Don't focus on where the ball is going, just swing where you think it might be judging from the first second of it being thrown! It sounds complicated but it's actually much easier than you'd think!" I call to him. He nods and holds up his thumb.

I throw the ball and he hits it, the ball soaring through the air like a, well, a bird. I smile.

"Run, Lucas!" I call to him. He tosses the bat to the ground and begins running full steam to first base. Meanwhile I'm barrelling my way to the ball he hit. I get it back in when he's at third base.

"Lucas, oh my God!" I say, hugging him again. This time, I pull away, cup his cheeks and kiss his lips. They're very soft. I pull away and Lucas is bright red and squealing.

"I-I-I... N-Ness?" He says. I nod. He looks around for a second before pulling me in for another kiss.

Well, I can die happy now that my crush is my boyfriend.