Captive

Lucas

I've given up trying to wriggle out of the ropes. I've given up trying to fight back against my captor. I've given up trying to survive.

Tears stream down my face, following the trail left behind by previous ones. I sob through my nose and close my eyes. I want to die. I'm not making it out of here. I doubt anyone's even looking anymore. Except for dad, he's stubborn with that.

I just want to die.

-

Sirens. Police sirens. People yelling. It's unclear. I begin screaming for help. It's hard when there's duct tape covering your mouth, that's for sure. Eventually the door gets busted down and silhouettes enter the room. It must be strange, seeing a 14 year old boy tied to a support beam in an almost windowless room, duct tape over his mouth.

Someone approaches me and kneels down beside me.

"This is gonna hurt a bit." They say. I make an "okay" sound and they tear off the duct tape. They begin untying me. I sob, tears falling from my eyes and onto the cold concrete. After failed attempts, the ropes get cut and I'm picked up and carried out of the building.

They took me into questioning soon after. I told them everything I knew, which isn't much. Before I left, I asked them a question.

"H-How did you f-find me?"

"Someone tipped us off. A kid here, in Onett. His name is Ness. You should go meet him sometime." The officer says.

"Th-Thank you." I say, on the verge of crying from happiness. The police told my dad they found me and I was allowed to go back to him.

"Lucas! Are you okay?"

"I am now, dad." I say, tears of joy streaming down my face.

-

I wander around Onett, asking people if they knew Ness. A fair amount of people do and point me towards his house. After finding it, I knock on the door. A lady answers after a few moments.

"Hello!" She says cheerily.

"Hi... I-Is uh, Ness here?" I ask.

"Yes, he is. Ness! One of your friends is here!" She calls. Ness enters the doorway soon after. Ness has a red and blue hat, and a blue shirt with yellow stripes. He has black hair and tan skin. The boy looks at me in confusion. The lady leaves and I hug him.

"Uh!?" He yelps in surprise.

"You saved me." I say, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. "Thank you, Ness."

Woo okay, that was a bit late
And sad

But now it's happy YAY

I'll probably take requests of you guys want them?
Like any ship, really.
I don't care.
I

need inspiration.

Help