#36 Stark's stories

Start from the beginning

   "She was just answering the question."

   "She will choose him over me."

   "It's a different things."

   It was weird talking in third person view but Peter can't seemed to realize he was talking with his own girlfriend so he continued.

   "Why she chose me, i'm suck." He groaned.

   "You're a freaking spider-man, don't underestimate yourself, and you're super adorable, especially when you're drunk." You grinned so wide, then finished took off his shirt.

   Tried to avoid how hot peter parker was, how he's all sweating and his wet curls fell down to his face, you started blaming yourself for allowing Ned to let Peter tried champagne instead of appreciating an art in front of you.

   But how could you know it was mixed by god like Thor's alcohol, if he was normal person he would have fainted for a while now.

   "..Of all the people...she chose me, she could've chosen anyone." He said with eyes closed, like a sleep talking. "...And i'm such a trouble, i let her waited so many times while i'm out there in red-right suit..."

   "Well, she was lonely, but at least she's busy too, and that's why those little time left is so important that she loves to spend it with you, for better or for worse." You told him, and what a surprise, he seemed to finally realized it's you.

   "(Y/n)..."

   "Peter."

   Give each one a smile before Spider-man fell asleep uncontrollably, all that happened was all because the power of one bottle of champagne.

.
.
.

   Unfortunately, Peter only remembered the part where you tucked him in to bed, but all the part where he opened up all his mind felt like it never happened.

   You didn't talk about it either but you were clearly happy when all of us arrived at a private island, property of Stark industries.

   Kids were crazy about it, included you, it's been ages since your last travel trip.

   Peter would have jumped in the sea right there if he wasn't hangover as hell, so you and your friends decided you will chill for the first day and tomorrow is time for real fun.

   You face-timed with your dad, he was with Thor for some reasons, you told him the island was so pretty that you wished he was here with you, also about Peter got wasted by Asgard's champagne, Thor was laughing like an idiot.

   Girls stay at girl's room, boys stay at boy's room, adults stay at adult's room. You and Jenny got a little time to talk, she said sorry again so you told her to shake it off.

   You didn't 100% forgive her for stayed at Rose's side, but considering Rose is a spy and was very good at acting you said never mind.

   She complimented you and Peter look cute together, 'So i'm not cute alone?' You scratched the back of your head with such thoughts.

   Believe it or not team Captain was very good at parenting all the kids, especially Scott, who seemed to know what he was doing.

   They were fishing but the luck wasn't on our side, with fears of everybody that they will be nothing to eat drove Bucky to jumped in the sea and used his strong ass arms catch the fishes.

   At night you all made a campfire on the beach and ate fishes Bucky caught. Ned managed to bring mash mellow with so it was a perfect moment.

   Steve started to tell jokes about 70 years ago, it was lame but quite funny, everybody was grateful they came with us.

   The night goes darker and colder, some can't stand the cold so they went back inside.

   But Steve was frozen in ice for 70 and Bucky is obviously a winter soldier, so they were perfectly fine with cold. Furthermore, it felt like they stayed to keeping you two from what sims call 'Woohoo'.

   You gave him the glare. 'Are you two serious.' And two old fashioned gentlemen left with peace.

   You were cold so you laid down and shared a blanket with Peter, then stared at the night sky for a while, thousands of the stars above you was undeniably romantic.

   "You know, I used to read something about parallel dimensions." You started telling stories, Peter and your relationship was stronger that you both don't get shy staring at each eyes anymore.

   So he stared right in your (e/c) eyes through your talk. "They said that the universe is big and endless enough, that they are another 'Us' somewhere out there."

   "Like. Us but differently?"

   "Yes, maybe us who, i died. Us who, we don't even know each other, or else."

   "That would be sad." He said, and his voice was truly sad.

   "I know right? Or maybe in some other life, I' could be inglorious girl, and maybe you're Hollywood star, i could be laying on my bed in a lonely bed room, reading fiction storied because, i'm dying to be with you." You told him.

   You two got lost in the beauty of the universe for a little while, Peter wanted things to be happy so he added. "Don't think about other life, think about now, look at those stars, look how they shine for you."

   "For us." You smiled and teased him with a kiss on a cheek.

   "Not fair! You told me not to steal your kisses but you can kiss me?" He laughed and noticed your foot was out in the air, so he tucked a blanket for you.

   "I'm ruler here." You smirked.

   "Give me a permission now."

   "Nope."

   "C'mon, i want to kiss you now." He begged with his brown eyes, it reflected with flames from the campfire unforgettably.

   You smiled. "Fine."

   He moved closer smoothly that everything about the kiss was so perfect as if it's unreal, he then hugged you and buried you in his chest, closed his eyes and smiled.

   "We're the lucky ones, poor us in another dimension." He said.

   "Yeah... poor us in another dimension." You agreed.

.
.
.

Author : Dear, Tom holland. You may fall from sky, you may fall from trees, but the best way to do so, is to fall in love with me.😭

-guys sorry for late updates i'm in hospital, damn cold got me like crazy. And i hate needles fuuuuuuuuu