I meet Him, wearing a pink dress

Depuis le début

"Your friends?" She asks looking around the table.

Ming's quick to introduce everyone to his mother, they all wai. There all staring at her, I just realised this is the first time they have all met Ming's mother. She's a tall, slim, immaculately dressed woman, giving off the air of a lady. Light makeup and hair styled to the side, she looks younger than her age, but her manner demands respect.

You can tell there related, Ming looks like her a lot. Our earlier conversation springs to mind. Ok a subtle way to introduce them, subtle...

She's looking at Ming standing too close to P'Kit, looks at me and raises her eyebrow. I nod yes; she looks at P'Kit again then smiles.

"Bring your friend home Ming and introduce us properly. Not New Year's, I need tranquilizers to deal with the entire family, he doesn't need to be subjected to that. Yet." Ming hugs his mother hard, grinning like a 3 year old. She kisses his cheek.

She steps closer to talk to me. I look around no elders. I take a deep breath, grab the edge of P'Pha's sleeve and look at her.

"My P'Pha." I whisper. Omg what did I just do?

She's shocked, looks P'Pha over again then smiles at me.

"I approve." I hug her as well and get a kiss on my cheek.

"He's an idiot." She says pointing at Ming "Anything happens you call me" she says before leaving.

"Were alive." Ming's hugging me. "P'Ken won't be for long but we will live. I can't believe you told her. I knew my mum liked you the best Yo."

He runs back to sit next to P'Kit, holding his hand. P'Kit also looks a bit dazed.

"I feel dizzy. "I say sitting on the chair P'Pha pulled out for me.

I can't believe I just introduced them to Ming's mother. Well it was going to happen and I'm scared of the or else. Don't you all give me that look! No sane person angers a mother!

"Yo." P'Pha's caressing my cheek.

I turn to look at him, whys he looking at me that way? My heart literally skips a beat.

"You told her who I was." He breaths.

"Well...you are...my P'Pha." I slowly say. Would he stop looking at me that way! Why is it so hot?

"Let go of my hand right now Ming Kwan."

"I don't want to p."

I snap back when they argue. Shit, I remembered. I stand up.

"Ming get your ass up, we need to go. Right now."

"But P'Kit's here." He's whining again.

"Bastard, remember who else is?" I snap.

He's making the 'I don't want to leave P'Kit and if you loved me you wouldn't make me' face.

"Don't make me murder you and P'Kit a widow so young, move your ass."

He reluctantly starts getting up.

"Nice performance in front of Ming's mother." It's P'Ken "I have to hand it to you, you can act well."

Ming and P'Pha both get up and stand either side of me, looking pissed.

"Seriously what the hell is your problem? Can't you ever learn about timing and place?" Ming snap's back at him.

"Why? Afraid of the truth coming out?" he smirks.

"What truth? All you're doing is causing more trouble. We let it all go, but your stirring it up, why get your aunt involved?"

"The elders should know things."

"Maybe about you as well P'Ken?" Ming's asking

"Ming don't you want to hear what your girlfriends been up to?"

"Like what?"

"My friend saw your girlfriend at a party with someone from the medical department at your university." He answers, looking triumphantly at Ming.

Why me? Why???

*Facepalm*

My mental image of Yo, face palming.

Author note:

Thank you for reading and liking my story, I love reading all your comments, they really make my day. *hugs*

Wattpad hates me people, it sometimes doesn't save the changes I make and when I look at the published chapter, I see mistakes I had corrected. Sorry about that. But I will keep trying!