The younger lad pulled away and gave Zayn a final peck on the lips before hugging him.

--

Zayn stood up from the couch and stretched before going to his bedroom and opening the door, which didn't budge.

He raised his eyebrows as he knocked, "Liam?"

"Yes?" Liam's voice answered.

"Open the door, I'm going to sleep." Zayn yawned, slamming his palm to the door.

"Okay, wait a sec." Zayn heard shuffling before the door slid open as a pillow was shoved into into his face, "Good night." Liam closed the door again.

"Hey, wait!" Zayn gaped offendedly before it opened once again, "Yes?" Liam inquired softly.

"I will sleep on the bed!"

"Not happening." Liam smiled sweetly as he closed the door again, "Wait goddamit." Zayn opened the door forcefully.

Liam tried to push him out but Zayn gripped his waist and carried him before dropping the Wolverhampton lad onto the bed.

"You can't sleep here! I'm sleeping here." Liam spread his arms and legs like a starfish so that Zayn couldn't sleep anywhere, "Is that so?" Zayn asked as made his way around the bed, throwing the pillow to the floor.

"I need lots of space, I'm a big bo-," Liam squeaked, feeling the pull on his ankles and being carried the bridal way before automatically wrapping his arms around Zayn's neck.

"I'll call the police! There's an assault!" Liam thrashed around before Zayn dropped him to the ground, "Harassment! I won't allow it!" Liam stood and sat on the bed, crossing his arms childishly.

"Get out, sleep on the couch." Liam scowled at Zayn, "Hey, let me remind you that I'm paying for all of these. I paid for this bed and I'm paying you." Zayn reminded, rolling his eyes.

"Oh really now?" Liam raised an eyebrow with a smirk, "Let us see, Zayn. Yes, I need your money, but if not for me, you wouldn't even have the money. So, the bottom line is, you need me more than I need you."

"See? Your expression confirms that you do need me more than I need you." Liam affirmed smugly, "Are you crazy? No way." Zayn denied, contorting his face.

"I will set a few rules and regulations, yeah? Imposing the law that leads to a happier life together." Liam ignored Zayn, taking out a pen and a notepad from the latter's nightstand.

"Rule number one, a happy spouse means a peaceful house. If you don't want to have arguments, you must keep me happy. Agree?" Liam pointed the tip of the pen at Zayn who stared daggers at him, "Fine, agree!"

"Rule number two, I can add more rules whenever I want to."

"That's not fair. I object!"

"Oh, please refer to rule number one, which you just agreed to."

Zayn released a groan as Liam continued to scribble, "And then rule number three, this is the most important one so listen carefully." Liam stated, "I am listening." Zayn uttered spitefully.

"Don't you dare fall in love with me."

"You have got to be kidding me. That's not going to be a problem at all, Liam."

"I'm irresistible, Zayn." Liam winked playfully, "There we go. Sign here so we could make it legal and binding." he offered the pen and notepad.

"If it could make you shut up, I'll sign it happily." Zayn took the pen and scrawled his signature.

"I'll add more tomorrow. About eighty-two." Liam smiled innocently, "Here. I'm sleeping now." Zayn took the pen and paper and placed it on the nightstand.

"No!"

Zayn kneeled at the mattress as Liam tripped him at the same time, making his face crash to the soft concrete.

"What?!" Zayn yelled immediately, "You'll sleep outside, remember?" Liam jabbed his thumb at the door's direction.

"It's the first night! Can't we settle this with a coin toss?" Zayn screwed his eyes shut in irritation making Liam still before getting a coin.

"I don't want you to say that I'm unfair, so." Liam gave Zayn the coin, "Heads, I sleep on the bed. Tails, I sleep on the couch." Zayn averred grudgingly.

"Game."

"Ready? One, two, three." Zayn caught the coin and slammed it on the back of his hand.

- xx -

Author's Note:

I wrote this while waiting at the airport terminal, so yeah.

By the time you guys read this, I'm at the Philippines already! Woohoo!!

4 / 26 / 14