Chapter 1: Meeting

Start from the beginning

The man should be her new boyfriend. Next to the man was a young girl, she looked around my age, and she looked cute too..

'Who's that girl?'

I don't remember mom telling me he has any children?

I proceed to walk back to my seat, I nodded my head at the man while I sat down.

She looked even more cuter up close! I'm going to melt!

"Y/n, this is Taehyung and if I'm not mistaken he's around your age!"

Mom introduced me as I was getting comfortable in my seat.

'Y/n? What a beautiful name'

Y/n POV |

I looked at Taehyung, he does look around my age, but I'm not so sure yet.

We started to communicate, we talked about school, our favourite thing to do during our free time.

"Kids? We have an announcement to make!"

Sohyeon said while she clapped her hands together, indicating she is excited about the news they are going to give.

"We're getting married!"

The two of them said in union.

Narrator |

-Skips to wedding day-

Dresses aren't your thing, but for the sake of your dad, you wore one that is to your liking. You choose one that had laces around, and it was white.After putting on the dress you made your way to your dad.You knocked and you saw your dad in a white suit.

Y/n POV |

"Ah, you look so good in that dad!"

I walked over while I complimented him, He smiled at me and gave me a hug.

"And you too look wonderful in that dress! I thought you never liked dresses?"

He exclaimed while he pulled away from the hug.

"There are still some dresses that I like, like this one."

I said with a soft smile, he likes seeing me smile because it makes him smile too.

Taehyung and I are the bridals of our parents, so I went to look for Taehyung after I left dad's dressing room.

"Yah~ Who's this beautiful girl I'm seeing right now?"

I turned around and saw Taehyung in a suit as well, I blushed while I hit him on his  arms.

The wedding went on smoothly. Sohyeon is now my mom too, and it makes Taehyung my brother.

After the wedding, we had a small meeting in the dressing room.

"Do you guys want to move in with us? Since it's just only us anyways."

Dad asked Sohyeon while he caress her hands in his.

It kinda gets lonely sometimes in such a huge house not gonna lie.

Taehyung's POV |

"How big is the house? Is it possible to get lost?"

I said with a giggle, but soon my giggle just turned into a shock expression, because she just nod at my question.

"Damn."

That was the only word that I was able to speak at that moment.

"Hey mom, why don't we just move in with them? Since it's closer to your company as well.

We've officially became their family. We are moving in tomorrow cause we need to go home and pack our stuff.

Narrator |

It was already the next day, you heard a faint doorbell while you are eating in the dining room, you walked towards the main lobby while a maid had already opened the door.

Y/n POV |

I was still chewing on my food while I walked towards the main lobby, one of our maids had already opened the door for the guest.

I swallowed my food and I saw Taehyung at the door with Sohyeon. I quickly ran towards them and gave them a big warm hug.

I lead them into the house can gave them a quick tour around the place.

"Our luggage will arrive soon."

Sohyeon told me in the middle of the tour, I nodded in response.

I honestly have no idea what I'm supposed to call Sohyeon, like do I call her 'Eomma' ? or 'Sohyeon' ?

I led Sohyeon into the elevator to get to the master bedroom which was on the second floor. Half of the floor is the master bedroom, the other half was another living area.

I then led Taehyung to his room, which is next to mine on the third floor.

He pushed open his room door and his jaw dropped.

"We decorated it for you, hope you like the style."

I said while I lean on the frame on his door while he go in to explore.

Narrator |

Taehyung's room is decorated in a boyish way of course, you and your dad wasn't sure what he likes and dislikes, so it was just casual decorations. There were shoe shelves that are nailed to the walls, and the same on the other side, for him to get creative on what he will put on them.