Jungkook sneaked out again without any of his hyungs knowing.

Tonight, He decided to stroll along the Han river. It was peaceful during this time of the night. No people, no annoying fans, just him and the city view. It was perfect.

He kept on walking, enjoying his alone time...until he noticed a female figure sitting on the side.

Long black hair, finely-toned figure... Jungkook thought she looked familiar, he just couldn't point a finger on who it was.

She was talking to someone on the phone, and from what Jungkook could hear, she was crying...

He didn't know what drove him, but he started walking a bit closer, curiosity was pulling him like a magnet. He tip-toed so that his presence wouldn't be evident.

"Mom... The ark.... It's gone..."

The moment he heard that, Jungkook immediately knew who it was.

It was Halla from the ark. The pretty girl who did his part in their boy in luv cover. The beautiful one who always wore the girliest outfit whenever the ark performs on stage. The visual who kept acing all those badass hip hop dances.

It's that girl.

.

.

.

Jungkook wondered why she's here alone at this hour.

Suddenly, Her dad's voice came into the scene and Halla's crying became louder.

Upon hearing the conversation with her dad, Jungkook clenched his fist. He wanted to snatch the phone away from her hand and throw it over the river.

Jungkook silently watched her cry. He felt bad. He wanted to comfort her, but he can't. Who is he to do that anyway.

His eyes instead wandered on the two large bags sitting on the ground a few feet away from her. The bags were too close to the edge, it might fall at any second.

He took one last glance at the crying Halla before carefully dragging her bags to one of the benches nearby.

By the time he spun around, Halla was already standing on the edge of the river.

Jungkook's legs started moving as he knew what was going to happen next.

She jumped.

And with that, time stopped for the both of them.

He didn't expect to go beyond listening to her conversation with her family.

What he originally planned was to just take a closer look at her face and head straight to Hongdae.

But what happened was completely different from what he expected...

Maybe it's not just Halla's life that changed...

(flashback end)

Jungkook unexpectedly found himself grinning at the memory. He didn't know what gotten into him that night. He should've just left her there alone, but damn, she's so beautiful.

Also, she's homeless...

He remembered the moment their eyes met. He knew she was beautiful. He already found her attractive from the moment he saw her dancing to one of their songs.

But it just ended there.

Or so he thought.

The grin never left Jungkook's face. He didn't know why, all he knows is that he can't wait to go home.