21. This Moment with you

Halla's POV:

"The view is nice, isn't it?" I asked

Jungkook nodded in agreement. A smile slowly creeped up to my face and felt myself coming back to life when I witnessed his lips turning into a smile. Finally....

I led Jungkook to a high balcony near the Seoul tower, where you can get a bird's eye view on the whole city of Seoul. We had left the dorm at around 1:30am with thick-clothing, the cold weather isn't getting any warmer as each day passes.

Both of us leaned on the railings, facing the mesmerizing view. It's so peaceful in here... there were only two of us along with the cold wind that passed by every now and then.

I took a deep breath and absorbed the peaceful atmosphere around me....

Tomorrow is the 24th... and I'm still processing everything that had happened in the past ten days.....

Meeting Jungkook....

I remember it was during this time when our bodies rolled over to the ground when I almost jumped on the river that time.

I scoffed at the thought. I can't believe I almost killed myself back then....

but still....him entering my life......

Back then it was way beyond my belief....

turns out anything can really do happen in a glimpse....

My thoughts were cut-off when Jungkook suddenly snuggled himself closer to me, taking away all the space between us. I looked at him and noticed him grinning at me.

"what?" I blinked at him.

Jungkook then shifted his eyes to the ground and began to chuckle. Leaving me confused. "Ya, what's so funny?" I asked quirking my eyebrows.

Jungkook then locked his eyes with mine again, he stopped laughing but his mouth is still curled up in that smile "Nothing........" he said

"It's just...you're the best thing that has ever happened to me, you know that?....."

A blushed creeped up on my face as he said that "are you making me blush because it's definitely not working...." I said to him, even though it's so obvious now.

"Oh really?" He suddenly smirked. I find myself blushing more harder when he leaned in and let his hot breath tickle over my lips, teasing me. He surprised me with a soft kiss at the end.

Okay, he won.

"There. You're definitely not blushing I see...." Jungkook's grin widened.

"I hate you" I said, causing both of us to laugh. I really hate him.... It makes me love him more each day....

"But seriously though....." Jungkook's voice quickly toned down, he's still smiling, but his observant eyes softened as he went on.

"Never in my life, had I thought.....That you'll be the one to complete my whole existence...."

I slightly opened my mouth at what he said, why do I suddenly feel myself on the verge of tears....

Jungkook took a deep breathe before continuing, "I fell in love, not knowing what love really was, or how it's like....."

His eyes shifted back to the view, then to me again

"...but then you came, and there I understood... I fell in love, and I still do each day...."

Jungkook locked his eyes on mine, I suddenly feel the emotions coming out of his voice