Gabe

For @JackieMartinez955

You were looking for gabe around the school and couldn't find him until you went by the locker rooms. you smelled blood and instantly thought the worse and ran inside only to see liam  pushing gabe into the cracking mirror .

 you smelled blood and instantly thought the worse and ran inside only to see liam  pushing gabe into the cracking mirror

you tried to run and pull liam away from gabe but was stoped by theo , smirking like it was funny. he was stonger than you , but then kicked in your werewolf powers and slashed his chest and went to liam and pulled him off of gabe and growled. you turned around to see gabe staring at you since he didn't know you were a werewolf.

 you turned around to see gabe staring at you since he didn't know you were a werewolf

G-a-abe umm y-ou ok.

your a werewolf , i'm dating a werewolf he said in disbelief and anger. 

g-gabe let me explain , scott bit me a year back when i was attacked by a evil fox spirit and he knew if he didn't bite me I would die you said now crying. 

gabe slowly neared you as if you were ging to attack him , but then went towards you and hugged you , he himself crying and saying sorry over and over. you were confused as to why he would keep saying sorry ,  so you asked him and he told you for killing all the werewolf including her cousin. you forgave him and you guys left with an angry liam behind and went home to rest. while you slept he kept thinking about everything , gerard , murder, fear, you and mabe how.....

Mabe not all werewolf's are bad......

___________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT 
DON"T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT 

ALSO REQUEST ARE OPEN!!!
AND IF YOU HAVE TIME 

FOLLOW ME!!!!