Void stiles

You were in the school with scott and lydia looking for stiles or most likley Void

you guys were in the hallway when the lights started flickering and heard slow steady footsteps walking towards you guys . you guys turned around seeing void smirking lightly .

Hi guys void said . didn't expect you guys at all. especially you (y/n).

you were scared out of your mind  and scott put his hand slightly in front of you trying to protect you from any surprises .

Lydia started talking to void saying "stiles i know your in there , fight him"

oh sweet sweet lydia do you think you can make him fight. you think you can do that, you think you have an advantage since you THINK stiles likes YOU.

hehe void chuckled , thats so funny .

Here i'll tell you the truth ....stiles doesn't like you he says smiling. before saying anything else void smiled like a maniac and twirled saying , " stiles likes the one and only (Y/N)!!!

HUH .. you said out loud accidently . hehe void chuckled . Oh .. (y/n)  he said stepping closer to you and scott and lydia . scott tried to push him out  the way but before scott can do anything void grabs him by the neck and pushes him to the lockers , then picking lydia by her hair and raming her into were scott was. you were paralyzed until scott yelled to you panting from the hit telling you to run . and thats what you did , you ran in fear of void catching you. 

void chuckled and yelled out like a phyco he is and said OOOH .... hehe I LOVE HIDE N SEEK !

he started walking towards were you went smiling , never once running.

scott tried getting up but he had something impaled in his waist preventing him from standing and walking. lydia was unconsious .

scott called Issac and derek telling to come to the school and to look for you......

where ever you were........

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS