Brett(Request)

For @Arrow-girl03

For @Arrow-girl03

Brett liked ann . he was also was very nervous around ann ...VERY nervous.

he always stumbled over his words and blushed and tried to act cool as he usually is around others . you liked him too but he didn't notice  , you also never saw the signs of him liking you.

Brett was at by your locker debating if he should put the note he , made last night . after a few minutes he noticed kids coming out of there classrooms and slid it through the slits of the locker . the note contained were to meet him. after going to you locker you held the slip of paper and wondered why brett did this , so you did what the note said and went to your thinking tree you guys go and sit or sleep when you guys are bored or sad ..etc. when you got there you saw brett standing there looking nervously. Brett? you said why are you here what hapened , are you ok...Yes im fine ann I just wanted to tell you something.

ann please let me down slowly , what brett wha- mmhmmn , brett cut you off with a kiss you instantly responded  to.  you  guys  pulled  away  and  smiled , leaning on each others   foreheads , Ann will you be my girlfriend ? he asked ..... and of course you said yes and kissed him one more time before going home and sleeping with each others arms wrapped around each other.

THE END ...

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT < ANN I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ALSO MOST IMPORTANTLY PUT THIS IN YOUR LIBRARY!!!