Derek Hale

stiles had run inside the house with derek hale

stiles had run inside the house with derek hale . your one and only crush . but you were curious on why derek was with stiles and why stiles had even brought him so what you did was go upstairs peeked  inside to see stiles on the computer with danny. when did danny get here?

ehh who cares . you went inside stiles room and stiles closed the laptop really quickly which caused danny to groan in pain sine stiles slamed the top of the computer on top of dannys fingers. u cringed and said if danny was alright. 

then u turned your head around by stiles closet to see the one in only Derek Hale in your brothers shirt. you couldn't help but giggle and then burst in laughter which caused you to sit on the ground or you would've fallen . OH MY GOD !!! hah-ha-HA-hahaha.

Derek just looked at you and then at stiles in anger and embarresment. stiles was afraid of him but you just laughed a little bit more and stoped but your smile never left your face. you told derek to take off stiles shirt and to follow her . when derek took off the shirt u bit your lip and kept staring at his body until stiles told youn to stop staring and warning derek to put back the shirt. you looked up blushing and only to see a smirking derek.

 you looked up blushing and only to see a smirking derek

(pretend he is shirtless in this picture)

u-Umm follow me derek I'm going to get you a shirt . he followed u to your room and looked at you reaching in /n)your closet , and coming out with a black shirt saying this should fit him. 

after putting the shirt on you guys kept getting closer to eachother when he pushed you to the nearest wall to kiss you lovingly. I like you (y/n). I like you to Derek . and you guys kissed again but this time more rough till stiles ruined the moment by yelling from his room to hurry up and that you guys shouldn't be doing anything naughty or else!

you guys went back to stiles room , derek having an amusing glint in his eye and you with your head down blushing from what happened a few moments ago.

******************************************************************************

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE!!!!!

COMMENT AND FOLLOW <REQUEST ARE OPEN.