**********

Mrs. Washington walked into my office, looking rather bright today and her mood had changed quite a bit. She seemed to be bright and as if she was splashed with a dash of sunshine." Good day, Samara."

" You're in a good mood?"

" Yes, I woke up this morning accepting my husband's death and decided that it was time to get my life back on track."

" Good for you," I said as I watch her take a seat opposite me." So Samsara I was planning on taking a trip to Europe and I came to find out when the trial will commence."

" That isn't very certain right now and Mrs. Washington it is advised that people apart of a trial whether the victim or not, to not leave the country."

" Not even for a week, I feel like I deserve some time for myself."

" Mrs. Washington, you will stay in the states till the trial is over. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some work to do," I stated and she immediately got up and made her way out of my office. She sincerely had the nerve to ask me such, she really wasn't being smart, but that wasn't my worry anymore.

**********

I was back home early today, I wanted to be with my daughter. I wanted us to spend some time together like we were supposed to. I dropped my bags on the dining table and got out of my heels.

The house was really quiet, but I heard faint giggles coming from outside. I started making my way to the patio, to see exactly what was popping. I guess Leo and Nina were back from the zoo, I couldn't wait to see the pictures. Hopefully, he took some of Nina, it would be cute for a little party.

I stepped onto the patio and saw Nina and Jason in the pool playing, while Leo was doing some work." Hey guys," I said and they all gave me attention." Mommy come swim with us!" Shouted Nina who was currently enjoying a Piggy Back ride from her father." Yes, I'll do that," I said then turned to face Leo." Hey Leo, how was Nina?"

" She was Angel, I'll show you the pictures later."

" I'm looking forward to it," I said then walked into the house and went to change into my swimsuit.

Leo's P.O.V

My time with Nina at the park made me realize that I wanted a little girl, I wanted a little girl with Samsara so that she could have all her beautiful qualities. I was really falling for her, her kiss had that power, but I had to be careful because a lot was at stake." Okay Nina, I'm here," said Sara.

I looked up at her and she was in a beautiful black bikini. It accentuated her body really well, had a way of complimenting her skin, and as well as making her ass look marvelous. I watched as she walked to the pool, with that beautiful elegance in her walk.

She exuded so much confidence and extreme sex appeal. My god was she beautiful." Jump mommy, jump," Nina shouted and Sara listened to her because she did a backflip into the pool. Sara swam out to surface, she wiped the water off her face and then offered her daughter a beautiful smile.

Jason pulled her in an embrace and gave her a big kiss. I felt my blood boil, I hated seeing that because that made me realize that Sara wasn't mine, she was my brother's and I hated that. Jason couldn't and wouldn't love her the way that I would.

I just thought about all the wonders I could make that woman feel in just one night. Samsara looked my way and we shared a moment. I gave her a beautiful smile, showing her my ultimate care for her and I received one back. Yes, we were playing a dirty game, but we cared for one another. We had something soulful, artistic, and beyond us.

Samsara's P.O.V

Nina and I were both sharing a bubble bath in our room. The swimming pool session was amazing, but it had to end and a relaxing bath was the best way to end it." Mommy what are you doing tomorrow?"

" I'm going to finish cleaning up at grandma's house and maybe do some shopping."

" Daddy and I are going to work."

" Really, you want to work on a Saturday?"

" Yes, mommy. Daddy is going to be helping grandma's and grandpa's."

" That's really cute," I said then picked her little cute nose. Jason walked into the bathroom, shirtless, and wearing shorts." You've recruited a new assistant?"

" Yes baby, I need some soft gentle hands to care for the elderly tomorrow."

" Will you be working for the whole day?"

" Yes and don't cook I'll bring takeout."

" Yes!" Shouted Nina and we all laughed at her cute reaction." You can come if you like."

" Thanks baby, but I'm cleaning my mother's house. I need to finish it off, she wanted it to be sold."

" You actually want to sell it?"

" Yes, well maybe just rent it out."

" I guess that's not a bad idea, but take your time and really think about it," said Jason as he sat on the edge of the bath." I'll do that, maybe when I'm there I'll get to make a proper decision," I stated as I was running water down Nina's back.

I was doing the cleaning alone, I really wanted to dedicate my Saturday for myself and really contemplate a lot of things.

**********

We were all in the living room after a nice warm dinner. We were going to watch a movie, which was despicable 3. I won't lie, I was extremely excited for this movie. I loved them all." So Jason and Nina, can't I come to cuddle with you guys?"

" No mommy, it's daddy and Nina time. Sit with uncle Leo, he shouldn't be lonely," said Nina and I just gave her a defeated smile." Sorry baby, but Nina is the boss right now," said Jason and I just went to sit with Leo." Don't worry Sara, this is the fun couch," said Leo and I did a quick little dance before sitting right next to him.

We were sharing a blanket, but him being right next to me was warming me up. Jason started the movie and we all went silent, putting all the attention on the movie. Leo held my hand in my blanket and I smiled at the cute gesture. This really was going to be the fun couch.