Chapter 32 (Greed: Die Wünsche für Macht)

En başından başla

???: "OWWW!!!!"

Ram: "Wha-?"

Memoire: "Oww~ That hurt... I told you she wouldn't get scared..."

Uni: "Impossible! I thought that would totally scare Ram."

Ram: "Memoire!? Uni!? How did you find me!?"

Memoire: "Googly.com"

Ram: "...What?"

Uni: "No...*thunk*"

Memoire: "Auu~"

...Uni bopped Memoire on the head for some reason...

Uni: "Anyway, we found out where you were since we asked Weiz about the place through the phone."

Ram: "What!? You told him!? Aww... and I was going to surprise him too...."

Uni: "Or give him and Miss Blanc a heart attack! Seriously we need to go back now, we thought we'd scare you out of here, but clearly you won't back down so easily, so we'll just have to drag you back..."

Ram: "No! I'm sick of waiting and just sitting around in the Basilicom!"

Memoire: "Ram, I know how you feel, but worrying people isn't going to help anyone..."

Ram: "Mumumumu~"

...I can't argue back... To be honest... I actually feel like I will lose... but this sense for danger for power... I don't really understand it... but it's like... something is calling me... The moment I heard about something or someone beating Weiz...

...I just felt this sense of dread... but at the same time... I felt curious about the person who beat up the strongest lord...

Ram: "...hmm..."

...But I knew... The way I am now... I'm too weak to fight... I can't use magic... if only I was strong like Sis... or as sharp as Noire... or at least as agile and tough as Neptune... and maybe as voluptuous as Vert, because seriously her body is the only thing good about her...

"...Do you desire power..."

Ram: "huh?"

Uni: "What's wrong Ram?"

Someone just talked to me... Telepathically...

"...I ask you... do you want power..."

Ram: "Yes! Enough power to beat the maniac that roughed up Weiz!"

Memoire: "Who are you talking to?"

"...Then it is yours..."

Ram: "Ack!"

...Something wrapped around my arm! I feel it tighten up... it hurts!

Uni: "Ram! What happened!?"

Ram: "Agh... AGHHHH!!!!!!!"

...Something is surging through me! Something dark... it's... overwhelming!

"...Behold... The power of a beast!"

Ram: "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

Memoire: "Uni! Run!"

...Memoire grabbed Uni by the arm and pulled her away from me... What is going on!? Is this it!? The Power I asked for!?

It's coursing through me... This feeling... it's the same feeling that I felt when I used red crystals to impale Weiz...

...No... It's much worse... It's taking over my body!

Ram: "S-stop...! Agh! Tch! GUHA!!!!"

I need to reel it in... but I don't think I'll make it...! The power that surged forth released a ray of red light energy into the sky... I'm... losing myself...