Chapter 7: Accidents, Feelings, and...

Start from the beginning

         "Ash, I'm so sorry. If I could get back at your father, I would." I looked at Hunter with pleading eyes. He had no choice. It was time for dad to pay. Cry for mercy.

         I ran away crying. After I kissed Hunter on the cheek. I ran into the girls' bathroom and sat in a shadowy corner, where no one could see me crying. Then I stop whimpering when someone comes inside. "Hello? I thought I heard someone crying." They look around. I tryed to stay still, but it didn't work. She saw me. "Oh, you poor thing. Did something happen to you? Who did this?" I realized who it was without even thinking. Madeline. Maddie for short. Although she is short. And mad.

       "Hi, Maddie." I say getting out of the corner. "Ashlynn! You're the one who's been crying? Peas and crackers! What happened?" I told Maddie the whole story. She promised never to tell anyone. If the principal found out, she'd call the cops and do everything that she could do to help my mother and me. So, I just had to keep it a secret. Soon, that won't be for long. Depending on my father.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                          Part 7:

                                                      Hunter:

        I couldn't believe it. Ash left with tears in her eyes. I started to cry and took something out of my pocket. It was a moonlight necklace. Something that I wanted to give to her, but never got the chance. It was special to my family and I thought that if she had it, it would keep her safe and remember me. It also opened too. Not to brag, but I'm knd of a genius. I programmed the necklace to show every picture that me and Ash took together. I cried just looking at all the pictures. But there was one that I liked and it made me cry the most. It was a picture of me and Ash. "Our first kiss..." I thought.

       I went back inside the school. My face full of tears. I run to the dance hall.  All of a sudden,  I see the day of the dance. Ashlynn is sitting behind the curtain next to Maddie crying. Maddie supporting her. I'm sitting in a chair talking to Dexter. "What did I do? I mean, I hurt Ashlynn. If I ever do that again, I'll kill her!" Everyone in the room froze in silence. Ashlynn put on her black coat and hid in the shadows. Someone came up to me and started staring at me for a long time. Then she, kissed me.

      You wonder who it is, right? Well its this girl named Brittany. I push Brittany away from me and quickly look at Ashlynn. She was crying silently. Next to her I see Maddie making shameful eyes at me. Maddie helps Ash up and they walk away. Unhappy. "What the freak are you doing, Brittany? Don't you know that I still love someone?" Maddie and Ashlynn stop walking and turn around to listen. "Oh, really? Who's that?" Brittany asked, with a smirk on her face. "Me, of course." I shook my head. "No, its um..." I got up, ran on stage and took the microphone. I look at Ashlynn and spoke. "Its, Ashlynn. She's the only one I love. And I'd do anything in my power to protect her."

        I couldn't finish my vision because someone came inside. "Hunter, I'm sorry that I... um, Hunter?" I fall to the floor crying. I turn around and see... Ashlynn.

                                                           Ashlynn:        

        I came out of the bathroom and sat down at a table with Maddie. She brought me some pizza. We sat with Roxi, Julia, Frankie and Rebecca. They all comforted me and said, "Oh, you don't need Hunter," or "He's way out of your league." I got teary. Too, teary, so I run to the dance hall. I open the doors and see Hunter on the floor crying. I run to him and hug him. I cry with him. "I don't understand. I mean... I" I stop Hunter from talking and kiss Hunter. It made him feel better, but not me. The only reason I felt bad was because something was on my mind...

       When I got home I threw my bag and ran upstairs to my room,  locked the door and pulled the sheets over me. Mom came upstairs and knocked. "Ashley, what's wrong?" I was mad. "WHAT'S WRONG! WELL, I HAD TO BREAK UP WITH HUNTER, AND NOW WE HAVE TO MOVE AGAIN! I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO SEE HUNTER EVER AGAIN! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO MOVE EVERY MONTH AND TRY TO FIT INTO A NEW SCHOOL!" I cried into my One Direction pillow. I just wanted to be alone. I didn't want to go to school any more. I just didn't feel like it.

       I sit up and take something out of my pocket. I look at it confused. "How did this get in my..." I look at it and start to smile. "Hunter..." I thought. I look inside and see all these pictures of us. I knew that since Hunter was a genus,  that he'd make something for me. I look at this video that's adorable... a video of me and Hunter. Dancing. My smile has been wiped off of my face. I start crying again.

       Then, I get a phone call from... someone.

                                                          Hunter:

        I went to the forest. Where all the brown wolves live. Or at least, some of them. I went into my secret laboratory and called Ashlynn. When she picked up, I hesitated.

        "Uh... hey, Ashlynn! Oh, hi Hunter. Did you give me a necklace? Uh, ya. Do you like it? Of course I do. I love... the video,  especially. Cool. Look, I feel really bad that can't see each other anymore, but maybe we could video chat?" Ashlynn, didn't respond. I was worried. "Ash? Ash?" Something happened to Ashlynn. I hung up and quickly ran to her house. I had to save her. After that vision, I had to protect her. But I could hurt her too. That's what my daydream said as well...

                                                 to be continued...