"Where was it?"

"It was a bowling alley and arcade and I know it'd be fun maybe we could go another time? Maybe got a second date if you still wanna be my girl after this one.."

I giggled walking inside her house. "So then what exactly are the plans for this date now?"

Her smile only grew by my question making my heart flutter, I love her smile so much.

"Okay so here's the plan! We're gonna cook our dinner because it'd be fun and because I can't cook for the life of me..." I laughed at her words shaking my head before sitting on the counter in the kitchen.

"And you assumed I could cook?"

"Yep! pretty much! Would you like to now?"

"Yes what are we making?" I asked jumping off of the counter.

"Chinese food?"

"Holy fuck yes!" I said smacking Lauren's butt making her squeal and I laughed.

After Lauren had gotten everything out that we needed Lauren began making the orange chicken and I began making the chow meing noodles from scratch.

"By the way..." I said softly walking to where Lauren is, sliding my hand up her arm softly and slow. "You look beautiful as always." I whispered in her ear and kissed the side of her neck softly and she released a shaky breath when I walked back to the noodles I was trying to prepare.

"Y/n... why do you have flour?" Quizzing me carefully as I scooped a cup of flour to put in a bowel, music playing quietly in the background.

"I'm making noodles?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as Lauren made her way over to me. "This is how you make noodles."

"Um.. where the hell did you hear that from?" Smiling while resting her arm on the counter watching what I was doing.

"I saw it on a video once. I'm completely going by memory right now."

"Oh my god we're gonna die from food poisoning." Lauren said shocked and I smacked her arm making her laugh which made me look over her facial expression.

God am I lucky...

I grabbed a hand full of flour and said, "You know what?"

"Don't even... I know what you're thinking!" She said but it was too late by the time she did say it and I threw the flour in her face causing flour to be all over her, her eyes are shut tight. When she breathed out of her mouth flour went everywhere in the air as I bent over, my hands on my knees laughing hard.

"You look so!" I stopped to laugh again but only got the flour she wiped off of her forehead and eyes, she smeared on my face and flicked her flour fingers at me.

"Screw you!" I laughed going to grab another handful of flour but she stopped me by picking me up and pulling me over her shoulder.

We both laughed as I screamed, "Put me down!"

"No!" Chuckling she span me around in circles holding my legs so I don't fly and hit the wall.

"Laur!"

She laughed before putting me down on the couch, "How was that?"

"I hate you."

She shook her head no as she crawled on top of me her lips hovering over mine, her eyes drifted from my eyes down to my lips slowly and I felt my breathing quicken and my stomach turn.

What is she doing?

When her lips made contact with mine she kissed me full of passion and love I think? I don't care stop thinking...

My hands traveled down her back slowly until she connected her lips with my neck, sucking on it making me moan slightly.

"Is this okay?" She whispered her voice seductive and low, shit I've never been so turned on in my life.

"Yeah.." I said under my breath when her lips traveled lower on my body.

"God, you're so hot." She said practically growling by now making in between my thighs get hot.

Her hands made their way under my shirt, gliding up my stomach sending goosebumps down my spine. She went lower and her hot breath was against my stomach until we heard sizzling from the kitchen making us both jump up eyes wide.

"You forgot about the orange chicken!" I said sprinting to the kitchen to see the chicken almost black, I took the pan off the stove and placed it in the sink as cold water ran over it.

Turning around letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding in, I saw Lauren standing there with her cheeks red with embarrassment."Oops?"

"So I guess we aren't eating home made Chinese..." I chuckled when she held up a card that said Panda Express.

"Thank god for Chinese take out!" Lauren exclaimed grabbing her phone off of the counter and dialing the number for Panda Express.

My mind went back to what happened just a few minutes ago. Were we just going to have sex?