"Why is that?"

I heard shuffling on her side of the phone and a door close, "Let's not worry about that okay? I'll be there in ten."

That's weird... what happened?

Once I finished getting dressed I looked at myself over in the mirror and smiled, "Hm, I look pretty good." I said before there was a knock on the door, I heard my mom yell from down stairs 'I got it!' Before she opened the door.

"Oh god no..." I said before running out of my room and headed down the stairs to see Lauren laughing, my mother as well.

Rolling my eyes I said, "What did you tell her mom?"

She literally just got here and my moms already talking about embarrassing things to Lo? Jesus!

"Nothing." She laughed so did Lauren before she gave me a look I couldn't read, her eyes usually tell me everything.

Lauren reached her hand to mine and I took it moving closer to her but looking into her green eyes. "What did she tell you?"

"She could hear you from down here talking about how you were nervous and didn't know what to wear while going out with me." Whispering in my ear then she laughed making me smile but it soon was replaced with a face of embarrassment when I realized what she had just said.

"What? Mom!" I whined stomping my feet on the floor like a little kid would when they were upset, I turned to my mom before saying, "Why would you tell her that?!"

"Because! I like seeing you embarrassed!" She exclaimed and the two girls bursted out into laughter when my jaw dropped.

"I swear It's like I'm surrounded by seven year olds!" I mumbled walking out of my house shaking my head disappointed with my mom along with my girlfriend.

As I am walking to Lauren's car when I heard Lauren say to my mom, 'I'll bring her home safe around 9 and We aren't going anywhere but my house so we're good.' She gave my mom the rock on sign.

"Hey." Lauren greeted me again a smile plastered on her face, I looked at her trying to hide my smile while leaning against the hood of her car.

"You're cute do you know that?" Making her way in front of me her hands on my thighs, turning my head a little bit to the right as I look over her.

"No but I know you're pretty hot." I giggled pulling her by the bottom of her shirt closer to me, once she was close enough I pressed my lips against her soft plump ones.

Lauren's hands traveled up my thighs and to my back as we kissed, after a good few minutes of that I broke away with a chuckle. "We're not supposed to be kissing yet, it's our first date!" I joked only to get slapped on the arm from her and a laugh.

"You're an idiot, here," she opened the car door for me making me awe, she's so cute!

"Thank you princess." I said getting in the car.

** ** **

"So... um my mom and dad are actually at the place I wanted to take you tonight and I didn't wanna take you there if they were going to be there." Lauren explained as we walked hand in hand up to her front door, stopping so she could unlock the door.