Nam Joohyuk 3 (JoohyukxReader)

Start from the beginning

He giggles. "To be honest, i'm not that person who lets someone realize everything on her own. So listen."

You nodded.

"Sohye and Seokjin aren't your sunbaes. They are a lot later than you, you're a three-days sunbae to them. That's why they don't want you to call them sunbae. But since, Heechul is close to the both of them, Joohyuk told Heechul to tell the rookies that they are your one month-sunbaes. Since, sometimes rookie does all or anything for the team leader, Joohyuk wants to see you everytime, that's why. 'Cheotnune banhaetda.'" (He fell love at first sight.)

"Museun kkaesoriya?" (Wtf are you talking about?) "That's so immature." You insist.

"Shh. I know. Then, maybe you're probably confused now. Why you're ex-boyfriend is here?"

"Heol, how do you know he was my ex?"

"Shhh. Joohyuk talked to our CEO. He said Joohyuk will held a different team on the next 2 months. CEO recommended Hwang Chansung. Joohyuk knew he was your ex but he couldn't do anything but to agree with CEO. Since, Joohyuk asked a favor to accept your project proposal last month. The CEO also asked a favor two days ago to Joohyuk regarding about Chansung. And, probably now he's blaming himself when it's not his fault. They will be working together for the last two months, then Chansung will be our leader-"

She doesn't look fine, she wants to meet him right now. That's why.... Sunggyu thought.

"..she's running.." He giggled as soon as you've gone out of the rooftop. "That's right... Teamjang, never looked at us. It's you. Every time."

You were running to look for Nam Joohyuk. You don't know what you'll say when you meet him. You don't know what to tell him, but you're are sure of one thing. You didn't applied here because of work, it's because you liked him as well. You first went as a fan, actually.

You ride on the elevator and clicked 4th floor. But then it stopped at 3rd; as soon as it opens Joohyuk appears infront of you. You run outside of the elevator and hugged him.

"[Y/N]..." "What are you doing..."

"No.. don't go..." You sobbed.

Joohyuk silently hugged you back, then caresses your hair. He let go of you, then looks at your face as he cups your cheeks. "Don't cry." He wipes your tears at your cheeks gently. "And, i'm sorry."

"For what?" You asked then sniffed.

"For loving....[Y/N]." He said sincerely; he's also tearing up.

You thought that you're too busy hating him after being his fan, and realized that you're too slow for not knowing his true feelings when everybody does.

"I'm actually going to stop, i planned. That's why i also agreed to leave here and let Chansung be the new leader." He said.

You flicked his forehead. "What a coward." "And, right. How do you know he's my ex? Are you my stalker?"

"You've been together for two years, you've been here for a year, then 5 months ago you broke up with him. My temper actually increased after always seeing you guys together." He answered.

"Heol. So, how do you know?" You asked again.

"I visited your childish desk, his name was there for almost a year."

"WHAT A PRIVACY INVADER. THEN, WHY DID YOU SEND ME A TEXT? "TAKE RESPONSIBILITY."" You asked.

"Ahh, it was wrong send. It's for Heechul."

"Then how come..."

"Ahh, your name in my phone is Heechul 2. Because you guys are annoying."

"Ahh, i thought it was because of those kisses...." You mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing." You chuckled.

"Right, i was wondering why do you always kissed me every time you're drunk..."

"Ah? What? I don't know anything." You said with a sarcastic smile.

"You still have Chansung by that time.... and it makes me want to.."

"To what?"

"To.." He quickly cupped your cheeks and kisses your lips. He tilted his head as he kisses you, sooner you moved along with his kiss as you hugged his wait. You almost forgot you're in front of elevator and has moved just 1 meter away.

You two let go of the kiss and giggled. You shakes your head telling him like, 'Not here.'

And so you two went at the rooftop. You checked if anyone is there but it's empty. So you guys went out.

You two talked sincerely in the rooftop and had a great time talking to each other honestly.

"So what will you do now?"

"I'll probably asked to move Chansung instead?"

You giggled at his answer.

"By the way, why you guys broke up?"

"Chansung cheated. I want to know the reason what's wrong with me, but he left without a word."

"Pft. Bunch of childish."

"Coming from you, sir, ye." You smiled sarcastically. "You're a lot more childish for asking our CEO to accept my proposal." "Tsk. Tsk."

"Who said that?" He looks flustered.

"Sunggyu sunbae."

"That crazy guy-"

You laughed at him. Then, he looks at you with a lovely look. You looked back at him then both of you giggled for a reason.

"What a childish start of a relationship..."

END.