21

[The reason there is no name for this chapter is because if I put the name 'Baby Shower', It'd kinda give away the fact that someone is having a baby]
December 17, 2:30pm

It was a few days after they had gotten engaged. Within those few days they had planned a baby shower. Mark and Y/n's family and friends were all invited, same for Ethan. Mark, Y/n, Ethan, Amy, Tyler and Kathryn were all setting up the Venue for the baby shower. They had basically finished and it was almost time for the baby shower to start. Y/n hadn't helped set up much because everyone didn't want her to work to much. She was 7 months pregnant but she had a small baby bump. It only looked like she was 5 months pregnant, but no one was really worried about it. Everyone was just happy that Y/n was having a baby. Sadly, Mark and Y/n's Mom and brother couldn't come. And Ethan's Mom couldn't come either, but Ethan's Dad was coming.

Y/n was a bit nervous about everything. Knowing that it was only 2 months away from having the baby scared her. It also scared Ethan. They weren't really prepared to become parents. But they still had a small bit of excitement. Mark was more excited than Y/n and Ethan for the baby. He wanted to know the name, and he was gonna try to force the name out of Y/n and Ethan. Ethan was probably gonna be the one to slip and say it.

"Ethan!" Y/n yelled from the other side of the room
"What!" He yelled back
"Come here!" She yelled, Ethan ran over to her
"What?" He asked
"She's kicking" Y/n smiled and told Ethan, she grabbed his hand and put it on her stomach. Ethan glowed as he felt her kick. Mark saw from a distance and ran over.
"Y/n! You told me you were gonna let me know when she kicks!" Mark yelled jokingly
"I was gonna tell you after I told Ethan" she laughed slightly
"Well I'm your brother, I should know first" Mark argued
"No! Ethan's the Dad of the baby! He should know first!" She fought, Mark, Ethan and Y/n all laughed.
"Can I feel?" He asked
"Of course" Y/n smiled, Mark put his hand on Y/n's stomach. He smiled widely as he felt the baby kick. Ethan was smiling too. Amy was on the other side of the room, she took a picture of them.

A knock came from the door of the Venue. Mark walked away from Y/n and to the door. He opened the door to a man with Green hair and another Man with blonde hair and a beard, aka Sean and Felix.
"TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YA!" Felix yelled
"What a great way to greet someone" Mark laughed "You aren't even Jackspedicey, you should be able to say that"
"But I am Jacksepticeye 2" Felix corrected
"touché" Mark clapped and lead Felix and Sean in.
"Where's Signe And Marzia?" Y/n asked them
"They'll be in shortly" Sean responded
"Oh my god, you look so different from the last time I saw you" Felix looked at Y/n
"I know, I was like 16 or 17" Y/n said
"Yeah, now your about to be a mother" he said
"I bet Mark's jealous because you're having kids before him" Sean said giggling slightly
"I'm very jealous!" Mark yelled laughing
"How far along are you anyway?" Sean asked
"7 months" Ethan told Sean
"Really? You don't look that far along..." he shrugged, his face suddenly glowed up "Wait! Doesn't that mean she's gonna be born in February!?" He yelled in excitement, Y/n smiled and nodded. "YAY!!" He yelled, they all laughed. Marzia And Signe walked in. The girls soon went to one side of the room to chat and the boys went to the other side as they waited for more people to show up.

Word Count - 675