(17) [Time Skip]

A/n
Ok! So we have our shout out winners! So our 1st winner is Amazin_Amy ! Congrats!
Our next winner is princessmomo_1212 ! Thanks for entering and thanks for 15k reads!

3 Months Later
September 13, 9:30am

       Y/n was still asleep, Ethan was awake. Ethan thought about waking up Y/n, but then he remembered that she was pregnant and the sleep was probably good for her. Ethan sat up in bed, he scrolled through his phone waiting for Y/n to wake up.

    Ethan then remembered that they had an appointment today. The appointment was at 11 and it was at least an hour away. Ethan checked the time, his phone read 9:34am. He lightly shook y/n
"(Y/n)" he said as he tried to wake her up. "(Y/n) come on! We have appointments today" Ethan still shook her lightly.
"What? No we don't..." she mumbled throwing a pillow on her face.
"Yes we do, it's the 13!" Ethan was starting to panic
"No, we don't. Our appointment is tomorrow" she removed he pillow and looked at Ethan with her eyes open.
"Oh..." Ethan said kinda embarrassed "Sorry..." he sighed
"Well now I'm up, so I don't know what we're gonna do today"
"Well I gotta record" Ethan told her
"Ok, I'm just gonna hang out here"
"Ok" Ethan got up and walked off.

Y/n and Ethan still weren't used to their new apartment. They already had everything set up. The kitchen, Ethan's office, living room, their room. Everything except for the baby's room. They were gonna wait till they found out the gender to set up the room. They were very eager to take care of this baby. But also scared, Ethan was always afraid he'd lose his job since YouTube was always having problems. Y/n was just afraid that something in the pregnancy would go wrong.

     Both parents tried not to think negatively, but they couldn't help it. They thought positive most of the time though. Y/n started to scroll through her pictures on her Instagram and Twitter, she deleted some of her older ones. She was always afraid the fandom was gonna find out too. It was another fear of hers, she didn't want the fandom to know. Her and Ethan had decided it'd be better to tell them later in the pregnancy. But they were only gonna tell the fandom that they were having a baby, nothing about the name of it or its gender. In fact, they weren't even gonna tell their families or close friends about the baby's name when they knew what it was gonna be. They were only telling their families and close friends the gender. They were saving the name for when the baby was born. Ethan wanted a girl, so did Y/n.

   Soon enough Ethan was done recording. He went to Y/n, who had just gotten up and ready.
"What are we gonna do today?" Ethan asked
"I don't know" she shrugged
He sighed and flopped on the bed
"What do you think the baby's gender is gonna be?" He asked
"I don't know...I want a girl, so it's probably gonna be a boy. I feel bad for this baby though" She told him
"Why?"
"Mark is their uncle" Y/n looked at him, Ethan laughed a bit
"But that's gonna make them have a better childhood! I mean, Mark's funny! He'll probably tell them about how I'm a failure with acne!" Ethan laughed more, so did Y/n
"This is true" she smiled and sat on the bed
"This Baby is gonna have a great life" Ethan put his hand on Y/n's Small Baby Bump and smiled. He laid his head on her stomach.
[Y/n and I just had a discussion about how Mark is gonna be a great uncle] Ethan tweeted, Y/n got the notification and checked it
"Delete that tweet now! The fandom doesn't know!" She yelled at him
"Oh my god! I'm sorry I forgot!" He went to twitter and deleted the tweet. But it was too late, fans were going crazy and had screenshots.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 18K THATS CRAZY! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! AHHHHH!!

Word Count - 677