(7) Live Stream

April 5, Saturday, 1:30pm
(You're wearing the outfit above)

Mark had a planned livestream for today, it was for charity. He planned to start doing monthly live streams for charity. Him, Tyler, Amy, Kathryn, Ethan and I were allowed/invited to be on the stream. We all headed to the studio so we could set up, the stream started at 2 and it went on for 12 hours.

-----
We started to set up and it was almost time for the stream. Mark, Tyler, Ethan and I were gonna start the stream, later on Amy and Kathryn were gonna show up. We were playing Jackbox games.

    The first thing we did was introduce the charity, Crisis Text Line.
"Yes, we should be live" Mark said, the audio was a bit echoey. "We should be rolling and we should be live" he continued "Welcome everybody" he said doing so weird hand motion. "Welcome to the stream."
"Welcome all of you" Mark and Ethan said, Ethan now doing the motion too.
"Everyone is welcome here" Tyler had joined in at this point all of the doing the hand motion. I was just sitting there awkwardly. "At the stream" they continued
"Good start, great start" Ethan said smiling.
"And when you're here" they all continued in-sync. "At the stream... We will... raise money" it was so obvious that this wasn't planned "for crisis text line, so look in-- down in the description below or press the donate button Dow there" Mark pointed "and youuuuu" they pointed to the camera "Can donate to Crisis text line."
   I started to giggle as the continued saying the words together
"And you can allsoo buy a t-shirt, at markiplier.fan fiber.com" they were now laughing too, I think they realize how ridiculous they sounded "links also in the description" they all started to laugh along with me and then we went on to something more serious. Tyler started to talk about the charity
"Hey we already raised $177.65" Tyler told Mark and Ethan.
"We've already raised 175-- 176--" Ethan and Mark said together
"177" Tyler remind them
"177 dollars" they continued, I just shook my head.

   They then found out that the audio was echoey, so we had to fix that. Then Amy and Kathryn had to go on Ethan's computer to fix something.
"What's the password?" Someone asked, I wasn't really paying attention. Ethan ran over to his computer and typed in the password.
"It was incorrect" someone said
Tyler laughed as Ethan ran over to re-type his password. I was looking at chat and it was going super fast. Ethan and Mark then asked if the changes were better or worse, everyone was saying better.

   Mark then adjusted the mics, one facing towards Ethan and I and the other facing towards Mark and Tyler. Mark starts to say how Chica was there too. It was the 1year anniversary of Mark getting Chica (not the accurate date but oh well).
We then discussed everything like what the charity was about, what our goal for donations was, how you could donate and Markiplier merchandise.

"So is that all we need to discuss?" Mark asked
"I'm pretty sure" Tyler said
"Oh yeah, who the hell are these people!?" Mark said pointing to me and Ethan.
"I'm Ethan. Ya' know, blue PewDiePie, blue Jacksepticeye, blue Markiplier" Ethan said
"All 3 of those combined?" Mark said, Ethan nodded
"He's blutiful" Tyler said making a pun
"Oh stop, I'm taken" Ethan said laughing
"I'm here too!" I said "I'm Sisiplier or Sisterplier. But my real name is Y/n. I'm also Ethan's girlfriend" I introduced myself
"Someone asked why you're wearing crankgameplays merch and not markiplier merch." Tyler told me.
"Ya!" Mark said
"Because... Ethan's my boyfriend and I get free merch..." I explained
"Well if you bought Markiplier merch then you would've been donating to charity!" Mark argued
"I'll buy some later"

A/n
Hey guys! So here is this chapter finally there's gonna be another chapter or even 2 out of this book this week. Also I know that Mark's first charity live stream was in November but hey! In this book it's April! So whatever, the time isn't gonna be right in any of the scenarios so deal with it... ok that's all! Bye!!!!
Word count - 654