(13) 20 already pt. 2

3,000 and 4,000 reads Wowie, tysm. Also Ik I lied about the time for this chapter, but oh well. I'm bad at having a set date just like Scott Cawthon💖
May 14, 11:30am

     They had finished the escape rooms and started to drive somewhere. They were headed to the beach, but Y/n didn't know that. She didn't know anything about what was gonna happen today.
"You need to put this blindfold on again." Ethan said as they pulled into the beach. It wasn't that nice of a day today, so not a lot of people were there. Y/n nodded, as she closed her eyes Ethan put the blindfold around her head. Y/n felt the car stop and Ethan pulled her out of the car.
"Brace yourself, I'm about to pick you up" Mark warned her. He then picked her up and started walking. As the group got closer to the water they walked longer, Y/n got more suspicious of what was going on. Mark put Y/n down right before the water. For some reason Y/n's shoes were already off. She felt the water at her feet and took off the blindfold. Y/n tried to run from the wave coming towards her, but she ran directly into Ethan, causing them both to topple over into the sand. The area filled with laughter.
"Shit!" Y/n yelled as she pulled her phone out of her pocket. Everyone looked at her phone, it was a smashed up from Y/n falling on it.
"Fuuuuuuuck!!" She yelled again as she tried to turn it on; it didn't work.
"Welp, there's no point in this anymore. I've had it for a few years."
Y/n then throw her iPhone 5 into the water, everyone continued to laugh.
-------
1 pm
The crew  had just gotten on the road again. (Buy just I mean about a half an hour ago) They were going somewhere that was, once again, a surprise for Y/n. They were taking her to the mall. They first thing they were gonna do was, eat lunch as a group. Then Amy and Kathryn were gonna take Y/n shopping for a new phone, then for her surprise date. And Mark, Tyler, and Ethan were gonna hang around the mall.

    They pulled into the mall after about another hour of driving. It was about 2:30, everyone walked in together; directly to the food court. Everyone ate together then they split up. The first store Y/n was taken to was the phone store.
"Wait, was my phone planned to break? Or were you guys just gonna take me to get a new phone?" Y/n asked
"We were just gonna get you a new phone" Amy answered
Y/n got a iPhone 6s, Rose-gold.

  After she got a phone, the girls took her to a dress store.
"Why are we here?" Y/n asked
"It's a surprise" Kathryn answered the question
"Pick out a dress" Amy told Y/n
Y/n started to look around the store, she went to an area in the store and started to look for a dress. She got to the red dresses, she chose [insert dress from above description here]. She took the dress and tried it on in the dressing room, she liked how it looked and she had the girls buy it for her. After that Amy and Kathryn had brought her to a place in the mall to get her Makeup done.
Y/n didn't even get the chance to tell the Makeup artist what she wanted. Amy whispered something in the artists ear, and then Y/n was getting her makeup done. She waited patiently, the makeup took a while to be done.
Y/n didn't like to do her makeup, but today someone else was.
-----------
4:45pm

     Y/n had just gotten done with her makeup being done. Amy called Mark and told them that they were done.
"Ok, well we'll leave now, you're taking Y/n to [fancy restaurant name]" Mark told Amy
"Ok" Amy responded
They then said their goodbyes.
"Go change in the bathroom" Amy said to Y/n handing her the bag with Y/n's dress in it
"Why?" Y/n asked
"Because" Amy said
Y/n ventured off into the bathroom and put on the [dress above]. She came back to Amy and Kathryn and they headed out to the car. As they got out to the car Y/n asked
"Where's Ethan?" Y/n asked
"You'll see him soon, trust me he's not dead" Kathryn said
"Ok..." (y/n said)
-------
5:15pm

   They had all just arrived at the restaurant, all the boys were waiting in the car. Amy parked next to them, Ethan saw Y/n through the window.
"Wowie" Ethan whispered as he saw her. Y/n didn't realize, but Ethan opened her door. Y/n looked at him as he grabbed her hand and helped her out of the car.
"Hi" Y/n blushed
"Hey" Ethan said, he held her hand and walked into the restaurant with her. They were seated and Y/n was quiet.
"Nice surprise?" Ethan asked
"Yeah" Y/n responded
----------
9:30pm

Everyone had just gotten home. Or well, to Mark's house. Ethan and Y/n went upstairs to go hangout. [WOAH! Ha...ha...you thought there was gonna be smut! Well you were wrong! Never judge a book by its cover]

Word Count - 878