(2) Why Mark, why?

Your POV
January 20, 1:40pm

      Just like a normal day I was sitting on my bed, reading or something, right up until Mark ran in my room. But of course, not just Mark. Ethan. He ran into my room with Ethan. Why?
"Hello" I said as they both had walked in.
"Ethan, you already know that this is my sister. She likes you, like likes you" he said to Ethan. I face palmed, I also blushed. So did Ethan.
"Mark, you're truly an ass hole." I told him
"Hey both of you are blushing, I think I might just ship you guys." Mark said.
"Fuck you Mark." Ethan said, I laughed. Mark then walked out of my room, leaving me and Ethan alone.
"So" I said awkwardly looking at Ethan.
"Soooo" he said over exaggerating the word.
"Mark's an ass" I said laughing
"Yeah, I feel bad that you're related to him. More so that you had to deal with him for most of your life" Ethan laughed. "So do you really have a crush on me?" Ethan asked. I blushed
Fuck. I'm blushing again, now there's no hiding it I thought
"Y-yeah" I mumbled hiding my Face slightly.
"If we're all being completely honest, you're kinda cute too." He mumbled the last part. He was now blushing too. The room was complete silence.
"So you even gonna ask her out, orrrrr?" Mark said coming back in. He was ease dropping that whole time.
"MARK!" I yelled at him
"What? It's your second week in L.A, I would rather have you date someone I know than some random guy. As long as you guys don't do anything further than kissing. I'm good with your relationship." Mark said. Me and Ethan were both awkwardly silent. Mark then pulled Ethan aside.
"If you break her heart I will break your face, your channel, your camera and your computer." Mark attempted to whisper, let's just say he's bad at that.
"Ok. Jeez." Ethan said laughing.

Soon after Mark had actually left the room and wasn't listening to the conversation. Ethan had walked up to me, still sitting in my bed. He kneeled down on one knee and grabbed my hand.
"Y/n M/n Fischbach, since we both like each other and Mark is kinda forcing us, does you want to go on a date with me?" He asked
"Sure, why the f**k not" I told him. We hugged. Our first hug

Word Count - 412