(9) A Date With Markiplier

April 22, 7:30am
"Y/N, ETHAN!" Mark yelled from downstairs "Get up and ready, we got a big day ahead of us!" He yelled some more
"I don't wanna!" I yell
"Too bad" Ethan tells me, he then pushed me off the bed. As I got up I flipped him off, I then got dressed into a pineapple crop top with a yellow tank top under it. Then I put on a matching choker with black pants and my boots (Outfit above). I then walked downstairs to meet Mark and Ethan at the bottom of the stairs.

    Today we had to film a special video for Mark's fans. It was "A Date With Markiplier", we were going to a space where we were gonna film some of it, then we had to go to a park to film it, then a theater, a deserted area, and some other places. We all got in Mark's car and drove to the first filming area. It was a restaurant set. Ethan had to get dressed up as a waiter. A few other people where there too, as part of the cast. I was just there to help filming. Not to film the first person view, but to help with the camera positioning.

We started to film, and of course with everyone being actual children, there were a lot of bloopers. Most of them being Mark doing something stupid.
--------
We had gotten done filming at the restaurant, we had to head to the park now. Before we stopped at the park we had to pick up some props at the dollar store. Surprisingly we didn't film in there. While we were in the dollar store Mark had suddenly realized he did have his hover-board, which we needed for the next screen.
"Fuck" Mark said, intended to be to himself.
"What?" I asked him
"I forgot the hover-board at the house" He said angrily
"But we need that for the next scene." Ethan asked
"No shit"
"So are we gonna go back to the house and get it?" Amy asked
"I guess so" Mark sighed
We all got in cars and headed back to the house. Mark ran in and got his hover board and got back in his car, we now where off to the park. This was the scene where Mark was gonna propose to the player and you had the choice to say yes or no. Then we had to go to a studio to film the no option and stay at the park for the yes option. I guess you could call this project fun.

Word Count - 347