CHAPTER 29

"This is the most stupid idea you have ever had", Meher said rolling her eyes.

"Hey.. Hey.. You only suggested to surprise mumma papa", Parmish replied opening his hands in surrender.

"Yes. I did suggest to surprise them but I didn't say to disturb them at stark 12 am outside their door", Meher said frowning.

Suddenly two guys pass through giving weird glances.

"This is a terrible idea Paru, look people are also giving weird looks.", Meher continued.

"Whaaaaaat!!! We just... Standing... outside the door... of our home, just... waiting for clock to strike 12!!!", Parmish shrugged.

"And that's not weird at all", Meher pursed her lips mocking Parmish. Shr looked at her watch.

"Ring the bell. Ring the bell. Its time", Meher said.

Parmish chuckled at her excitement but didn't ring the bell. So, Meher ringed it and snuck behind Parmish.

"What?", Parmish turned to look at her amusingly.

"If we get scolded, I don't even know you and I was kidnapped by you.", Meher said gesturing him to turn towards the door.

Parmish turned back as some noises came from inside. He straightened with a smile on his face, ready to give his parents,a surprise on their wedding anniversary.

His smile widened as his father opened the door. The look of shock and content on his face was his most prized possession. Not his awards, not the fame, but this... This happiness of being together, for being there with his parents, this earned him satisfaction.

He touched his father's feet as soon as the door opened. His father blessed him and embraced him with a hug. Breaking away from hug, his eyes fell upon his mother, standing in the hall smiling. Tears of happiness brimmed her eyes, as Parmish walked towards her. Before he could bow down for blessings, she hugged him.

Meher greeted her father in law and was smiling at the adorable reunion of mother and son.

Sukhan came running downstairs out of nowhere and hugged Meher.

"Bhabi....", Sukhan yelled in excitement.

His voice made Parmish turn around.
"Hey hey... My wife", Parmish called out chuckling at Sukhan
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

After surprising their parents with a sudden appearance last night, they decided to do a small get together.

The room was lit with minimal decor. Simple yet beautiful. Although everyone insisted for a ravish party but their parents wanted to keep it simple and less chaotic.

There were around 50 people inside.Just family and very close friends, scattered confidently around the living room and kitchen.

In the centre of living room was an elegantly organized round table on which rested the attraction of the evening. The anniversary cake.

As the night proceeded, everyone settled themselves and enjoyed the aura. The cake cutting was rather a cute affair. When their parents treated each other with cake simultaneously, their love and bonding made everyone go awwww..

After cake, the guests savoured dinner and bade goodbye with best wishes for the lovely evergreen couple.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️