CHAPTER 10

PARMISH'S HOUSE,
Next Morning, No one's pov

Meher woke up to find no sign of Parmish in the room. She looked around for her phone, but it too wasn't there. She got up to look for him and finally found him in the gym, in their home.

'Hawwwwttttt' was all Meher could think

'Hawwwwttttt' was all Meher could think. Her eyes traveled from his sculpted biceps to his chest,making their way to the veins popping through his stretched neck. She was lost in her dreamy husband, as her eyes lingered their stay on his veins.

She had seen him gymming , a million times before, but this time, its all different. She knew he had a hot best friend but he wasn't her best friend anymore. He was her husband now.

"Thanks!!! " Parmish smirked.

Meher came out of her trance,"Ummm.. I didn't say anything"

"You don't need words baby, your eyes do the talking", Parmish winked at her making her blush.

"Oh really? Then what do my eyes say.", Meher said, trying her best to hide her blush, but ended up being more flushed.

"That..You my dear wife....", Parmish started closing the distance between them until they were just a few inches apart.

Meher gulped in the air, as her breathing hitched. Parmish leaned in, whispering, "Cannot resist your husband anymore."

Meher felt weird sensations running throughout her body as his breathe fanned her earlobe.She closed her eyes and took deep breathes to get ahold of herself.

" Ahemm.. Ahemm... ", Parmish cleared his throat bringing Meher back to reality.

Meher opened her eyes to see Parmish standing at a safe distance. He was wiping the sweat off himself. That's when Meher realized that he was closing in to pick up the towel,that was kept on the table behind her.

" Umm..I..phone.."Meher stuttered and shook her head trying to get her senses back, which seem to have been drooling over Parmish a few seconds back.

Parmish chuckled at her reaction.

Meher finally composed herself and asked, "Where's my phone? "

"With me", Parmish replied instantly.

"I know, its with you. I meant give it back" Meher replied trying not to sound rude.

"I won't. ", Parmish stuck his tongue out and bent down taking position for
pushups.

" What!!Why??? ", Meher whined.

"Because apparently you are more interested in your phone than your husband.", Parmish replied.

"What!!! Paru stop behaving like a kid and give my phone back ", Meher frowned.

"No, I won't ", Parmish said continuing his pushups.