CHAPTER 22

Parmish laid in his bed while Meher was busy in her meeting over video conference.

Parmish's pov

Will she ever accept my love, when I was the one to throw it all away. I never knew I was in love with her. Since when do I love her? How come I never realized it? Not even when she confessed it herself. God!!! I was so stupid to break her heart.

*Runs his hand over his face, finally landing it into his hair*

I need to think of something. I can not let her suffer anymore. I have to make sure she believes in love again. Even if she chooses not to love me I have to mend what I broke.

*Struggling with his thoughts, Parmish dozed off to sleep under the effect of medication*

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Next day,
No one's pov

"Paru...Your have your breakfast. I have to leave for office.", Meher yelled from kitchen.

"You go. I'll have it later.", Parmish replied, laying lazily on couch in the hall.

"No, I won't leave without giving you medicines. And you can't have medicines until you have breakfast.", Meher explained reaching upto him in the hall.

She let his feet on the ground and tried to make him stand by pulling his arm. But when she didn't succeed, she ordered him, still trying to pull him to stand, "Paru, be a good boy. Come on. Get up"

Parmish got up with a jerk making her to loose balance. Her hands clutched his t-shirt tightly closed her eyes awaiting the impact of floor. He immediately held her by waist preventing the fall. Parmish pulled her closer still holding her by waist. He analyze her face covered with fear. Maybe she remembered the pain of breaking her arm, that brought her into this trance.

He gently rubbed his thumb over creases formed on her forehead. She relaxed at his touch and opened her eyes to realize what happened. She looked in his eyes as her clenched fists that tightly tucked his t-shirt, opened and rested on his chest. His strong gaze melted away her fear.

She lowered her eyes and pushed him away, but Parmish didn't give up on his hold and she found herself pushing him harder. Parmish closed the left over space between them as he brought her closer to himself. He leaned to her side and bit her earlobe, "And what will this good boy be rewarded with, if he obeys", Parmish whispered seductively.

"What does this good boy want?" Meher paused her struggle to look at Parmish.

Parmish's eyes moved to her lips and he smirked leaning in for a kiss. Meher blocked his pout with her hand,"You need to prove that you are a good boy first."

Parmish twirled his lips in disappointment while Meher chuckled at his behavior. She oushed him once again but he didn't let her go. He picked her in his arms and moved to the kitchen table. She made her sit on the chair.

" You have been on your toes for last two days. Let me at least serve the breakfast", Parmish smiled.

"But.. I'll..", Meher protested but soon her words were blocked as Parmish placed a finger at her lips. He brought the plates and breakfast from the kitchen and served for them two. Having breakfast in peace and stealing shy glances of each other, Meher got up collecting plates and dumped them into the sink. She came back with medicines and handed them to Parmish with a glass of water.

"I am totally fine. I don't need these.", Parmish stated.

"Yes, you do Paru. You might not have a runny nose or a whooping cough anymore, but you need to complete the medicine dose. Come on. Take these", Meher ordered.

Parmish disheartedly took the medicines and mumbled, "You are going to be strict mom". Meher looked  up to meet Parmish's eyes. She couldn't help blushing at his comment. The fact that the thought of their kids didn't freak out Meher, infact it made her smile, made Parmish swell with  happiness.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

After Meher left for office, Parmish decided to scroll through television channels. He was strictly warned against going out or bringing work home,at least for today,by Meher.

His hands paused scrolling through channels when he heard the song,

Kahi to hogi wo,
Duniya jaha tu mere sath hai...
Jaha tu..
Jahan main..
Aur tere mere jazbaat hain...

(There must be a world where U and I are together. Where there is You, Me and our feelings only)

He reminisced the days when he, Meher, Megha and other friends in the group when to watch this movie. Meher loved it, even though she declines that she believes in love, but her tastes were still all romantic and filled with color that beamed love.

The movie resumed after the song and Parmish dipped in the memory of watching it with Meher. The way she reacted to every scene was etched in his heart. He himself didn't knew she had that effect on her. At this moment Parmish realized he too have been in love with her, all the way along. It was love only that made him notice and remember all the minute details of her behavior-her smile, her tears and her signature twitch of nose. He smiled thinking about her, like a crazy man. He was indeed crazy. Crazy about her.

He clicked his fingers as he thought of something.

I know the key to your heart baby. Now I do.

Parmish thought before picking up the phone to dial a contact.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

A/N:

Hola Everyone!!!

How have you been? Its been a week since the update and I hope you all are doing well.

Did you all like the update? Keep voting. Keep sharing. Keep commenting and most importantly, Keep smiling, because happy ppl are the prettiest.

And of course thanks to all those who have been actively supporting the story. You all are awesome. Your comments and votes are my life.

Love❤️❤️