CHAPTER 26

Parmish woke up to Meher sleeping in his arms. Looking at her, he reminisced events of last night. A smirk danced on his lips as he knew she was now all his. However the smirk was soon replaced by a strange feeling as Meher shifted a bit in her sleep.

He was afraid.

How will she react when she wakes up. Was she even in her senses last night. What if she wasn't!!!!

The mere thought shot a pang in his heart and folds of worry formed on his forehead. He looked at her sleeping. He couldn't help but admire his beloved.

Why.. Why are you so beautiful..why can not I stay away from you.... Why do I keep falling for you every time you smile at me, every time you cook for me, everytime you fight with me. Every. Damn. Single. Time....

A ray of sun peeped through the corner of the window from where the curtain had been displaced by air.
Parmish couldn't withstand the sun kissing his girl, so he blocked the ray by placing his hand on her face. As the curtain took its place back, Parmish softly caressed her face with the back of his hand. She reacted to his amiable touch, even in her subconscious state as she snuggled deeper into his hold.

He smiled at her cuteness and planted a kiss on her forehead, which definitely was a wrong move. Meher slowly fluttered her eyes, trying to adjust to the morning brightness of the room.

The first thing she saw was Parmish's face, looking at her expectantly. She wondered the reason of his gaze but soon realized herself being in his hold and the memories of last night rushed in.

Her cheeks turned into tint of red and she lowered her eyes. She was blushing at the thought of his touch, his embrace, his kisses, his closeness...

Parmish pressed his head back on the pillow letting a silent sigh of relief. She was aware,completely aware of last night. The shade of red on her cheeks confirmed her approval and acceptance.

She hid her face in his chest and he pulled her closer, placing a kiss on her head.

They remained in each other's embrace for a while before the alarm buzzed. Meher shifted to her side and turned it off.

Parmish hugged her from behind, his chest resting on her back.

" If only I knew jealousy could turn into a night like that... I would have made sure it arrived a way earlier and kept making frequent visits",Parmish mumbled in her ear seductively, before biting her ear lobe. Meher smiled and gently pushed him off,turning straight in bed.

He looked at her and smiled as his eyes moved to her lips.

"I need to get ready for office", Meher stated.

"Take a leave today", Parmish requested.

"Leave... And what shall I state the reason??" Meher asked in amusement, raising her eyebrows.

"That we need some "we" time. ", Parmish said, leaning in. Meher stopped his pout midway by her hand and got up.

Parmish pulled her back on bed," I love you", Parmish mumbled before closing her lips with his.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Parmish was in his studio when his phone pinged. He opened the whatsapp message to see Meher's pic

 He opened the whatsapp message to see Meher's pic