CHAPTER 25

The drive home was silent with occasional this and thats . Meher and Parmish reached home after dropping Megha and Vivek.

"Miku.. You ok??Do you need anything?", Parmish asked Meher. He was concerned at the way she had her first drink.

"Why do you care? By the way, you should check up on your dear friend. Hope you got her number", Meher irked.

Parmish smiled at her reaction,"Oh....someone's jealous. "

"Jealous.. No Paru.. I am your best friend and I would totally suggest you to pursue her", Meher shot back.

"You are my wife Miku.I don't need to and I don't want to pursue anyone another than you. I love you.", Parmish assured Meher.

"Yeah, a wife who is a loser and a no one", Meher almost yelled. She didn't knew when jealousy turned into anger and her voice raised with every word she said.

"You know I don't think that way. I love you for what you are. And you are the best I can ever have.", Parmish said taking a step towards Meher.

Parmish was hurt. This conversation took a different turn. He didn't knew Meher took it to her self respect.

"Really!???!!! Because you didn't seem to have any problems when your girl friend was rubbing it on my face.", Meher shot back.

"You were the one who didn't want me to post our photographs on social media because you prefer a personal life, free from paparazzi. So I didn't tell her about you being my wife because she would have definitely brought all the attention to you.and SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND.", Parmish explained as he took another step forward.

" You could have at least fought for your wife while keeping her anonymous. ", Meher said in a cracked voice.

Parmish finally reached her and cupped her face in his palms.

" Heyyy... Since when do you let people like her get to your head, han?" , Parmish asked.

Meher pushed his hands away from her face. "Don't touch me.",Meher yelled.

Parmish was shocked at her reaction. He had seen her throwing tantrums but this was something else.

"Calm down. Go freshen up. It's all the effect of alcohol.",Parmish ordered.

"You go and order your chhamakchhalo. I'm not the one to take your orders." Meher hissed.

"I am talking for your own good. You are not thinking straight.", Parmish stated.

"You mean I am drunk? No I am not. I will do whatever I want.", Meher declared.

Parmish was startled. This whole conversation had turned into a disaster. He knew it was his mess so he has to clean it up himself.

He took a deep breath and calmed himself. He then took another step towards Meher and held her by shoulders , trying to make her listen to him.

"Miku, listen...",Parmish said but Meher interrupted, "You listen to me.. You are not the boss of me.", Meher yelled yet again.

Meher tried to remove his hands from her but he tighten his grip on her shoulders. She started pushing Parmish away with all the energy within her.

"Go away. Leave me alone.", Meher yelled as she hit Parmish with her arms trying to free herself.

When she was getting out of control. Parmish pushed her to the nearest wall and pressed his body against hers, stopping her movements. She paused her struggle to take in what just happened. However, her eyes never left the fury in them. Her gaze, that was now fixed on Parmish's eyes, was strong enough to burn holes through him.

Meher resumed her struggle for freedom and yelled, "Go to your new girlfriend, Leaveeeeee meeeee". Even after using all her force on him, he didn't even move.

"She is not my girlfriend", Parmish stated, clearly irritated.

"She sure seemed to be. You should have looked at both of you, with arms around each other. You looked like a love stu.......",Meher's words stopped as Parmish sealed her lips with his.

Mature content. Read only if you are comfortable with such content.

His tongue violently plunged into her mouth and thrashed around. She moaned silently, pushing her face up against his as much as she could. The kissed turned passionate and it became impossible to differentiate the aura as jealousy, anger, love or lust. She winced as he kissed her so hard that the back of her head head hit the wall.

He immediately broke the kiss and ran his hand on the back of her head with concern.

Meher on the other hand was least concerned about her head injury. She was deluded by desire. Desire for him.She didn't think twice before standing on her toes and placing her lips on his, where they belonged.

Her hand created a firm grip on the back of his neck as she pulled him in, deepening the kiss. Parmish smirked at his victory, without breaking the kiss.

She let his hand wander on her bare stomach to her waist, his other hand gently held her face. With their tongues intervened in their rough kiss, he lifted her off the wall, walking towards the bed.

Gently laying her on the bed, he towered her and finally broke the kiss to breathe. He sat back to remove his shirt, throwing it in a corner. Meher's gaze fixated on his bare, perfectly sculpted torso. His smirk made her blush as she realized she had been shamelessly gawking at him.

He took his previous position over her and nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck. He started kissing and nibbling the area alternately, making Meher restless. She moved her head to the side providing him ample access to herself.

He took his time before switching his attention to her lips again.He captured her lips roughly in his and mumbled "I..love..you...", between the kisses. She couldn't help but moan, "Paru.." , in response.

He held her wrists, moving her arms above her head, he closed the remaining distance between them and aimed at the other side of her neck.

He let go of her wrists,as his hands ran down her curves finally pausing at her stomach. He ran the back of his hand on her stomach in circles, driving her crazy as she moaned in pleasure.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
A/N:

Hello All.

Please vote /comment /share if you like this story. Thanks to all those who have been already voting.

Keep smiling. Stay healthy.

Love ❤️ ❤️ ❤️