☾Au☽ Prince!Levi x Princess!Reader | Rendezvous [27]

Sort of a plot twist at the end, I suppose?

Reader

"Your Highness." My personal maid, Thea, handed me a letter. It was simple, but with a touch of elegance. I assume that this is from another monarchy, so I opened it carefully.

'Land of Surleviá' was written on top of the paper when I began to unfold it.

"Greetings to you, the Royal Family of Freiheit!

We are pleased to tell you that we have decided to pay your kingdom a visit, since it has been a while since we have seen our Royal Alliance!

I, King Ackerman, along with my Queen, Kuchel and my Son, Rivaille will be there moments after this letter on your very hand has arrived at your Palace. We will be using our own transportation, and I hope your royal knights along the coastline still remembers that we are of your company.

Unfortunately, My daughter will not be able to pay a visit with us, since she has decided to come along with the Prince of Illion.

I hope that this visit will bring our memories back like it all happened yesterday. Our Families have always had a great bond and we are hoping that it would strengthen as we meet you all once again.

King Ackerman of Surleviá"

Out of those words, the only one that caught my eye was Prince's name, Rivaille. It has been years since I last saw him, long before I was at legal age. We did not talk that much back in the day, but we did have some sort of bond that just the two of us knew.

"I wonder if he still remembers.." I whispered to myself, frowing a little. I tried to recall the memories I had with this boy. It was all too blurry but I still remember how he looked like, although not as clear. I wonder how much he'd changed throughout the years?

---

We are currently having lunch, and it was the perfect time to inform my father of our visitors. Before I did so, I straightened up and cleared my throat, still with grace. My mother would scold me afterwards if I acted less of a Princess.

"Father, a letter from the King of Surleviá came in, and it says that they would be coming over our Kingdom." I started. Father continued to chew his food, and when he was done, he turned to face my direction.

"What was their intention?" Father furrowed his brows. His question also made me confused, did he not want to see them at all?

"I believe that they had just missed our company. Do you not wish to see them?"

"Of course not. I have not seen Ackerman all these years! I just thought they had something else in mind." Father chuckled, immediately going back to his food. I did so as well, and the whole lunch was quiet after that.

-

The air was cold, but it was relaxing. Thea had fixed my hair, but not too much. It was arranged in a cascade of curls, but it was just softly curled, nothing extravagant. I allowed my hair to dance along with the air. My outfit for today is incredibly comfortable, and it had (F/C) laces on some parts that matched with my (E/C) eyes.

I decided to go light on makeup today, since I don't have to impress anyone. Not that makeup was made to impress, but still.