☾Au!☽ Levi x Reader [6] | Jealousy

I'm busy

(A.N. LET'S JUST PRETEND THAT THE GUY ON THE PIC IS LEVI AND THE GIRL IS YOU.

The picture is from the Manga "Dengeki Daisy." I don't own it, nor any other picture I post in these one-shots. But, I may upload some pictures that I actually made or drew or edited.)

R e a d e r

"Levi~, I'm home!" I sang, can't wait to see my 'lil cute boyfriend! I threw my shoes near the shoe rack, not caring how it made a mess. I know Levi would kill me for this, but I just really want to rest and see him.

"Levi?" I placed my bag on the couch and headed straight to the kitchen, grabbing a snack from the pantry. I opened its wrapper and began munching it.

"Lee-vii~?" I took the snack out of my mouth to talk normally. I assume that he's inside our room. Probably working again. Dammit.

I opened the door to our room and as expected, Levi is quietly tapping and writing on his desk. I approached him and kissed his hair. His hair smells so good. It's my favorite part of Levi to kiss.

"Work?" I mumbled. He sighed and placed down his pencil, setting aside the stack of papers and began typing on his laptop.

"Mhmm. I've got to do this, since Erwin's out of the country for a business trip." He groaned and he's slouched just a bit. He's topless and I could see his chiseled back. I had the urge to trace it with my finger but I he moght be bothered, he's too busy.

"How unfortunate." I groaned, throwing myself on our shared bed. I was expecting him to complain that I messed it up, but to my surprise, he countined his work. I'm disappointed. Can't he just notice me and ditch his work just for a while?

"Levi.." I called. He was too focused, that he didnteven reply. Ugh.

"Ugh, If you still have work then I'll start cooking. I hope you're done once dinner's ready." I said with a frown which he didn't see. Of course, he's working.

"Mhm.." His voice barely heard, but atleast he replied. I huffed and dragged myself out of the room.

Damn those paperworks.. I stirred the sauce without even looking at it. A frown is plastered on my face as I stared at our bedroom door. As if Levi's gonna get up.

I wasn't in the mood to cook dinner. I'm in the mood to have a little moment with my boyfriend. I feel cheated on, I feel less important, that those paperworks are even more.

Hah, who am I kidding? I'm his girl and he'll never cheat on me. Especially for his work. He's my tsun-tsun, well, kind of.

I took a sip of the dinner I made. It's our favorite, [f/food]. And I'm thankful that it still tastes good despite how I made it earlier.

Maybe dinner can make Levi stand up from that damn chair and eat with me. I know he wouldn't resist our favorite meal.

•••

"Levi, dinner's ready!" I grinned and opened the door slightly, but enough for my head to pop in. The Air-con's already open. Oh, I see. He had time to open that thing than to simply talk with me.

"Sorry, I'll pass. I've got to finish this.." He yawned afterwards and I rolled my eyes.

"It's [f/f], Ackerman. Now, get your ass up and eat up. You're obviously exhausted and need a break." I said and it was true. I focused on his eyes and it looks really tired, and his eyes are baggy. But despite all those flaws, he still looks like as if he's flawless. Or should I say that he's already flawless.