Levi x Reader [12]

(A/N: If you somehow stumbled upon my Bucky Barnes / Sebastian Stan Imagines, this one-shot is very similar to one of my one-shot there... I'm just making it a Levi version because while I was making that, I felt emotional, so I hope y'all enjoy this!)

Just like it always is, so ist es immer

Song: Daylight by Maroon 5

Here I am waiting
I'll have to leave soon
why am I
holding on?

"Hey, [Name], I heard a knock on the door." My sister informed me as she washed the dishes. "Can you get it?" I nodded at her request. I'm hoping to see Levi as soon as I open the door.

Before all of this, Levi and I met underground. Since then, our love never faded away. We were separated because he was caught by the Survey Corps' (now the Commander) Erwin Smith. I thought we would never see each other again, but eventually, we did when my sister and I managed to earn enough shit to get out of that hellhole. He asked for my hand in marriage which I gladly accepted.

He is a busy man, a Captain now. For an ex-convict, it is very heart warming to know that he is now respected.

Ever since he got the prestigious title, he barely came home to me but I know that our love for each other will never falter.

I gripped the doorknob and twisted it open. It revealed an ebony-haired man, and that is my beloved husband.

"Levi!" I squealed in delight and shoved myself into his arms. He enveloped me into his own. I teared up a little because of the joy I am feeling right now. Oh, how I missed him!

"I fucking missed you." He sniffed my hair as he showered it with kisses. I giggled at his actions. We may be married to one another, but we act as if we're teenagers that are madly in love with each other. I'm not complaining, though.

"How was the expedition?" I removed myself from his gentle grasp but not completely. I reached my hand to comb his slightly damp hair as I awaited for his reply.

"I'll tell you all about it, but let's settle in first, shall we?" I nodded. He got inside the house and I trailed behind him after I closed the front door.

"Oh, Levi! It's good to have you back home!" My sister greeted Levi. She's been staying here almost as soon as Levi and I got this home. She was abused by her husband before in their so-called home, so she ran off with her only child to find a place to stay in. Our home was the last thing she wanted to stay in, but she had no choice. I don't mind them being here because they're my family and they make me happy whenever I feel sad when Levi's not around.

"I'll always find my way back home, you know me." He said in a monotone with his usual stoic face. He may look like he doesn't give a single fuck, but he does. He plummeted himself on the couch. He looked very tired, which is very obvious since he's the Captain.

I sat in the remaining space on the couch, in front of his chest. I placed my hands on his temples and massaged it. He quietly sighed.

"Ah, this is what I always look forward to whenever I go home to my sexy wife." He teased as poked my waist even with his eyes shut. I tried to dodge his poke attacks because I'm ticklish, but he's just too fast. My reflexes are nothing compared to this man.