Chapter 11 : I Believe In Fairy Tales

======================================================

"Fay... did you grow up reading and listening to fairy tales?" Waii asked Fay on one of their weekend dates. It's been a week since Cupid came over.

"Hmm... I did grow up listening to some," she replied then sips on her chilled coffee.

"Did you.. somehow... believe in it?" Waii asks,

"Growing up, I do, but when puberty hits on, I leave those fairy tales fantasy to the kids. Fairy tales are stories that ends in happy endings, but not at all in reality." She replied,

"But what if, I can wake up someone with a kiss? Is that possible?" Waii asked, wondering if it was even an option. He wants to see Apo, the real Apo for the last time even if in his destiny, he was meant to be with Fay.

"Seriously, Waii? Who else do you want to kiss aside from your girlfriend here? Don't tell me your already cheating?" She asked,

"No. No. It's not that. What if I had a magical kiss? It could happen, right?" He asked,

"You know, Waii. Let's drop this topic about fairy tales. You're thinking about it too much."

"Can we go home once were finished? I'm.. I'm not feeling good," Waii lied.

"Yeah, sure. I also forgot to pass some documents to the office yesterday and I didn't bring my laptop so no worries." She replied,

"Waii, can you drop me off at the mall? My bestfriend texts me and we are hanging out," she added while going inside the car.

"Just go home early. Remember those documents you need to pass," Waii replied worriedly,

"Yeah. I won't forget. Thanks!" She said and kissed Waii on his cheeks.

The drive was fast and as soon as Fay gets off, he started the engine again, straight to where his feet wants to go.

Bumrungrad International Hospital.

Waii was already at the parking lot but can't find the will to get off.

What if I messed up? What if he didn't wake up? What if he will be trapped on that world forever? Will I see him again? Will I be happy after it? Damn! Waii battled his thoughts. He gets off his car and head straight to the hospitals reception area.

"Excuse me, nurse, is there a patient named Apo Thitipoom here?" Waii asked, hoping that Apo was not lying about it.

"Let me check first, Sir,"

Waii roams his eyes on the hospital lobby. The same white walled confinement he used to hate before.

"Please, doctor, just one more day, my salary's tomorrow, I'll pay the bills as soon as I come here," a man with glasses rushed next to a doctor.

"As much as I'd like to, it was the hospital's policy. The payment's been delayed for two months and we are not talking about just small amount of money. He can be treated at the comfort of his own home, just have someone to look after him," the doctor replied.

Waii, unintentionally overheard the conversation.

"I'll promise to pay in full. Just let my friend have another day in this hospital. His relatives are in Chiang Mai and they can't come over. Please? Just one more day,"

"I'm really sorry, but the hospital directors already decided this matter,"

The man, closed to tears, turned around and started walking off when the nurse Waii asked earlier talks.