Chapter 2 : The Goddess's Curse

=======================================================

"Why is it dark? Am I in my unit?" Apo asked but there's nobody to answer his question. He remembered what happened last night. Good thing it was only just a dream. He was really frightened if it really came true. He may be too drunk to have a nightmare like that.

Apo tried to reach on his side to get a pillow because he can't sleep without one on his feet, but he didn't reach any. That's when he realized that he was not laying in his bed, he was standing!

"What the hell? What...." before Apo could finish his sentence, the surrounding suddenly lights up. It would be an understatement to say that Apo was in shock. He believes that his dream is not yet over, it's still going on because he can see people with their bows! It seems like they didn't notice him because the people around him are busy talking to each other while listening to the man in front of them. He couldn't understand what they're saying so he didn't mind them too. What is their language that seems so foreign in my ear? Apo asked himself.

"EXCUSE ME!!!!!!" Apo shouted. "What am I doing here? How can I get out of this place?" Apo asked bravely while looking for an 'exit'.

"And just where do you think you're going? Playboy?" A guy with a big sword on his back suddenly speak and keeps Apo off from looking for an 'exit'.

"Out of this freaking place! You can speak english, how cool. Other's have their own alien language, but sorry, I really need to wake up!" Apo replied.

"I'm sorry. You can't," the guy replied.

Apo raised his brow when he heard what the guy said.

"Excuse me, I can't? Who told you that?" Apo asked furiously,

"That's the policy here. No one can leave unless they have finished their mission!" The guy replied sassily, teasing Apo.

"Mission? I don't have a mission here! It's only an accident that I got here!" Apo made his way past the guy but the guy was still blocking his way.

"Can't you just get out of my way?" Apo demanded,

"I told you, YOU CAN'T LEAVE!" The guy stressed,

"I can't leave, huh?! Watch me!" Apo pushed the man back and left him standing there. He saw an 'exit' sign and he rushed off. He was frustrated because no matter how hard he push and pull the door, it won't bulge... it won't open. Apo's losing his strength doing all the things he could to open the door until all he could do is shout.

"I told you, you can't leave here unless you fulfill your mission!" The guy said as he stand close to him, making Apo too frustrated to even glance at him.

"Just who the hell are you? And what's that mission you're talking about?!" Apo asked irritated at the guys annoying look on his face,

Before the guy with the big sword can reply, a woman suddenly appears in the middle of their heated conversation.

Apo almost laugh out loud as he checks what she is wearing. She is wearing an old dress, the one you can see on theatrical plays. That's how old the woman's fashion style is but she is pretty. Her gown is old but the design is amazing, Apo thought. It has heart glitters flowing through the gown's skirt. In the woman's head, Apo saw a crown made of roses, but as the woman looks at him, Apo was mesmerized by the roses on her crown, it changes it's colors.

"Know what, that's awesome!" Apo said to the woman,

"Awesome? What is awesome?" The woman replied asking,