Chapter 4 : I am Cupid

================================================= ===

Waii already forgot how many laps did he swim in this olympic sized pool

Waii already forgot how many laps did he swim in this olympic sized pool. It's been a long day in the office and he was really burned out at the last meeting. Still, he doesn't want to go home. Waii smiled bitterly at the word 'home'. He prefers to call it a house, since he has no one to come home to.

Since he doesn't want to go home yet, he took a visit in the sports club where he is a member. As soon as he changed his clothes, he immediately went to the pool. Waii loved swimming, it's been his therapy when he was still injured. Now, he just swam for pleasure.

Waii stopped for a moment. He took off his goggles and fixed his messy hair. He was about to come out of the water when he saw someone walking to the pool. Waii immediately remembered the girl.

"Fay!" Waii called. He saw the girl's face suddenly lit up once she knew who is calling her.

"Oh, W...Waii, didn't know you're here. Of all the places, what a coincidence we met here," she replied shyly,

"Will you go for a swim?" Waii asked then regrets his question. Ofcourse, she will swim! Why would she wear her swimsuit and go to the pool?!

"Y..yes," she replied.

Silence reigned between them.

"Aah, I'll go and swim now," she suddenly said, breaking the silence.

"Sure," Waii replied and now he can't stop staring.

Fay is a head-turner. Beautiful and fit. Waii suddenly stopped himself from thinking about her. Fay is a friend, a close friend. She is one of the cousins of his bestfriend, Kluay.

Back when Waii was still studying, he thinks that Fay is a possible candidate as his love interest. She is beautiful and smart, one of his most sought traits of a girl. He smiled bitterly, but you've changed, Waii. You are not interested in love anymore, right? His brain argued and he agreed. He doesn't want to hurt anyone in behalf of his agony.

Fay is the kind of girl who takes relationship seriously. She wants commitment. Waii knew this because Fay is still single. No boyfriend, ever since. He was about to get up from his seat when someone speaks behind him.

"That's bullshit, you know?" A voice said and Waii wondered. He looks around to see who the hell was speaking. He was surprised to see a guy standing a few meters away from his seat. The guy was drinking his juice. Waii still wonder how he didn't feel this guy's presence earlier. Am I that engrossed in thinking about Fay that I didn't see this guy before? Seems impossible, and what is that 'bullshit' he's saying in front of me? His thoughts were clouding up his judgment.

"What did you say?" Waii asked,

"I said, what you're thinking is... BULLSHIT!" Apo replied stressing the last word.