Chapter 5 : Let The Love Games Begin!

====================================================

It was seven in the morning and as much as Apo doesn't want to admit it, he was not a morning person. Apo still sleeps, there's no big dfference in two realms. He eat, he bathes, everything. It's just the peculiarities and the people who are, as much as he want to call it, 'special'. Today, Ice woke him up urgently, not even letting him taste his cup of milk. She said he'll meet the guy's date and he can have his cup of milk later.

Apo finds himself inside a house. He didn't know who lives here but he saw a girl sitting in a room which seems like a library, looking at her laptop.

She's working this early? Apo thought. Maybe there's a reason why I'm sent to this house. He added.

Apo stood at the woman's side to see the screen of her laptop. Apo immediately recognized the face on the screen. Waii Pirapat*, the name he read on the screen. Ice already told him his name and he have seen him in person so he is sure that it was him, his mission. Apo looked at the screen again only to find an article related to Waii and the girl seems interested because she was reading it, and she was dead serious about it. She looks like she's imagining things... that's how her face looks like when she took off his sight on the screen and look at the windows.

"Shoot! I think I know what this is all about!" Apo said then snaps his fingers in the air. He was shock when the girl suddenly turns her head towards his direction. The girl stood up ready to shout any moment.

"W..who.... who are you?" The girl asked while walking backwards, away from Apo.

Damn. He silently cursed. He didn't realize that he was out of his concentration that makes him lose his invisibilty powers. Ice trained him at the beginning but there are times that he forgot, and this is one of them. Bad timing, why does it have to happen now?

"Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you" Apo regains his composure and replied. The girl was too afraid, well, Apo can't blame her.

"Who are you?" The girl asked again, still walking away, now ahe is closer to the door,

"Okay, relax. Don't be afraid and I promise that I will not do anything bad to you. The truth is, I am here to help you," Apo explained,

"Yeah, right!" The girl replied in sarcasm,

"Just what I need, another person with the attitude. What's with you, Ice?" Apo looked up, frustrated. "Why do you keep sending me to people who don't want to be helped?" He added.

"What are you doing? Who is Ice?"

"Long story, I'll explain it to you as simple as I can but you need to listen. The one thing you need to know is why I am here." Apo replied then took a deep breath. His patience will be tested once again as he will explain the whole scenario and convince her to work with him. Heaven, please, give me much more patience. I really need it now, Apo silently prayed then continue his job.

====================================================

"You're telling me, I don't look good enough?" Fay asked Apo,

Fay, by all means of her innocence was now caught up in a tangled situation but she find herself cooperating with Apo. Apo told her that the universe is planning something to make her and Waii meet.

"Of course you do. I just want you to have more impact. The one that could make his heart beat fast with just one glance!" Apo explained,