Camila was out in two minutes, so Lauren focused back on their surroundings, the lounge was pretty empty so she let herself relax, allowing herself to look back at the sleeping form curled up against her. It was an adorable sight and she felt her heart flutter as her hand started carding through her baby's hair.

Soon enough though, her mind started whirling seeing Camila so vulnerable. She was trying to keep her worries at bay, but with each passing minute, she couldn't help but feel her anxiety rising up. There was no list to hide behind or to put thing in perspective, she had no control over how well or wrong the adaption to their new routine would go. She would do her best, but last time it hadn't really gone according to plan, so really there was no way to tell. She knew they had both learned from their mistakes, but still, they were going back to a pretty unstable environment after having had a taste of what a stable one could be. Their schedules would change on a day to day basis, they would go back to sharing a bus with other people with little to no intimacy...

Lauren shook her head to clear up her mind. This kind of thoughts wouldn't help, she had already assessed everything that could go wrong, but it wasn't helping. She took a big breath, and focused back on those problems, trying to find a solution for each of them, now that was helping! It was her second coping mechanism with her lists. People had kept on telling her that she needed to stop thinking about her worries, but really it was useless, and only made it worse. Repression was never a good way to go. So instead, she had one day decided to face her worries upfront, and just think about what she could do if they ever came true. When Camila opened back her eyes an hour later, Lauren was stuck on the problem of the bus arrangement and didn't even realized at first that Camila was awake.

"What's wrong?"

Lauren startled at the sound of her voice, but she relaxed back when she felt Camila gently rub the creases on her forehead.

"Are you okay?"

Lauren grabbed her hand and kissed it, keeping her hand in hers afterward.

"I'm fine, baby. Just got lost in thoughts."

"About what?"

"I'm just a bit sad that we have to leave. Are you sad?"

Camila just nodded, pulling Nala a bit closer to her, and focusing on her ears instead of Lauren.

"But we're going to be fine. Time is going to fly by and we'll get to come back here again."

"I want to go home, mama."

"Not yet, baby. We just went and said goodbye. Do you want me to call your parents real quick?"

"No, I mean our home, at our house. I want to go play on the beach, please mama!"

Lauren pouted down at her already pouting baby. She hated not being able to just grab their things and drive them back there, she surely would rather go play on the beach too, but it simply couldn't be done.

"I'm sorry baby, but the girls are waiting for us, we've got to go back to them."

Camila huffed and turned the other way to face the window instead, and crossed her arms, pout still very much in place. Lauren started playing with her hair again.

"I'm sorry, love...I know you're mad, but there's nothing I can do."

Camila looked back up at her and her angry pout melted out of her face the second she saw the sad expression on her mama's face.

"I'm not mad at you, mama. I know it's not your fault, I just don't want to go back on tour. It was nice to just be able to be...us."

"I know, love. It doesn't mean we won't have any time though, just that we'll have to work together to find time for it. Together, okay? So if things gets too much-"