She cut her sentence short when she realized that Camila was no longer alone, and a teenager was looking at her completely start stuck.

"Oh! Hi! I'm sorry I didn't see you!"

"Oh my god..."

The girl launched for her like she had for Camila. Lauren accepted the hug, looking up at Camila over her shoulder, and the the little brunette just shrugged with a little smile.

"Can I get a picture with you two?"

The girl got her picture, and then the girls pretexted to have a flight to catch so they could get away without a horde of fans running after them. The girl hugged them one last time before rushing back to her parents, showing them her pictures while the girls quickly made their way to the lounge.

They found a spot in corner with a sofa facing the runway, and got comfy watching planes departing and landing. Ten minutes in, Camila started yawning.

"I'm bored!"

"No, you're tired."

"I had a nap!"

"You're tired and cranky."

"I'm not!"

Lauren just sighed and pulled her down so she was lying with her head on her lap.

"Lauren!"

"Just close your eyes for a bit."

"I won't sleep!"

"Then maybe just relax a bit?"

"No! It's just...I can't sleep..."

"Why not, love?"

"I...I don't have...my "things"."

Lauren finally understood the core of the problem. Camila had gotten used to having all her little things with her whenever they'd go for a nap.

"It's gonna be okay, baby."

She started digging through her backpack, taking out Nala to hand to Camila.

"Lo..."

"It's okay baby, I'll keep watch."

Camila dutifully cuddled into the plushie, trying to let herself be soothed by Nala's homely and familiar smell, but it wasn't enough, and she heard herself whimper before she could hold it back in.

"What's wrong, pretty girl?"

Camila just started nimbling on her thumb while looking up at mama. She was too tired for words, and being in such an open space was a bit scary right now...She didn't want to feel so little, but she was tired! She just wanted her paci and cuddles.

"Mama's gonna make it better, baby."

Lauren started digging through Camila's own bag, quickly retrieving what she needed.

"Lift up your head for a second, please."

"Lo, no..."

Lauren passed the necklace around her neck. She could see in her eyes that she wanted it, but was just worried about actually doing it here.

"I swear it's okay, You just snuggle up, and I'll keep guard, okay?"

As she was speaking, she presented the mushroom to Camila's mouth, and after a second of hesitation, Camila took it before hiding her face against Lauren's stomach. It had been awhile since she had had it, and it didn't feel as good as her paci, but for now that would do. Camila could feel her body finally caving in, finally put at ease by mama's closeness, Nala and her suckling motion on the mushroom. They still had to wait roughly an hour and a half before they could board their flight, long enough for her to maybe feel a bit more rested.