"There was a fight at work, I accidently got caught up in it."

"Where do you work p? Not even your coach knew. Where are you living?"

"I have to find a place I can't stay where I was."

"Want another drink?"

"Sure. "I get him another bottle and sit next to him.

"I went back early, cause of the fight. He was with a girl, in our bed."

Oh shit that bastard! "P..."

"It's the only thing I asked him for, if you're tired of me tell me first, I'll go. When I saw them I left, luckily the p who was dropping me was on his phone and hadn't left, so when I collapsed he took me to the hospital."

"You names different on tag."

"Yeh. I lied about my age, got a night job, it pays better, but they don't take students. It's the name on my fake id.

"That's why we couldn't find you when we looked in hospitals."

"You did?"

"Of course P'New! Me, my angels, your team, your coach. Even P'Forth's been helping."

He looks teary.

"It's been a while."  He sits silently for a while before talking again.

"I liked him for a long time Yo, I came out to my parents so I could be with him. We were going to do it together. I had my scholarship, same university as him; it felt like the next step. My parents threw me out, he didn't tell his.

He couldn't after what happened with me, I understood. I stayed with the coaches daughter for a few days, then I came here. I never told anyone who he was, he didnt want me to, I understood, he was scared.

He changed after we got here. We shouldn't be seen together so much, he needed his own friends, he didn't want people to know who I was, he talked to and flirted with girls outside.

With me at night and others in the day, it hurt more and more. It's hard to let go sometimes, he's all I had left from my life before."

His head was tilted back; I saw a tear roll down before he quickly wiped it away.

"I'm sorry p."

"We haven't been anything but strangers for months. I need to find a place."

"Tell him to leave p!"

"It's his place, it's the reason I never told anyone my address. I didn't have enough money for my own. The scholarship covers school and books only. My part time has to cover the rest."

"You could have told the coach or your team."

"I didn't want to be a burden on anyone."

"You're not on your own. you have friends, your coach and unfortunately for you my friends as well. We'll figure it out."

"We'll help you move your stuff." Ming's still awake

"And find you a place, defiantly temporary till we can get a permanent one." P'Forth awake as well.

There awake and heard it all. I look at P'New, hes got his head down, a small smile, he's over whelmed.

"Thanks." he whispers. But it's loud enough, we all heard it.

Ming's rummaging through my clothes for a shirt for P'Forth and clothes for P'New after already changing himself, P'Forth drying his hair as he waits. P'New just come out of the shower, and I'm walking into the bathroom when there's a knock. I'm so bloody popular.

"Go shower Yo, I'll get." P'New says.

I come out to more people in my room; thank god I took my clothes in with me, my gangs all here.

"Why the hell are you all here?"

"Bitch Yo! We had to check on P'New. We were worried!" Monty's sitting on my bed drying P'New's hair.

"And what do we see? Hot, topless men in your room!"

"Three of them as well!"

"Have you no shame E'Yo?"

"P'Pha not enough?"

"Bastards get out right now."

"It's my fault guys, sorry to make you all worry."

"As long as you're ok p. Just so you know your teams ready to grill you, literally, be ready."

"What happened p?"

"Stop being nosy! Do you all have no concept of privacy?" I shout.

Silence, then hysterical laughter. Bastards!

"P'New you don't mind us asking right?"

"You need anything let us know we will help you always."

There's a huge amount of talking, hugging P'New, me trying to defend his honour, them not listening. P'Forth and Ming's sitting eating my snacks for breakfast. I have a headache, shut it you lot!

"I found my boy.. well ex in bed with a girl. Help me find a new place."

Total silence. I can hear crickets. Nice bomb there P'New. I'm glad your accepting friends but do you really understand what you have done?

"That bastard!"

And it begins.

"Let's find him and slap him till he screams like a bitch!"

"Let's burn all his clothes!"

"Does he have a dog? We're taking it! Leaving an animal with him would be abuse."

"Where the hell do your minds go?? Shut it, your upsetting P'New."

There all quiet and hugging him again, he's overwhelmed.

"Can someone give me a ride? I need to go see the coach."

Ming and P'Forth are going with him, we have classes. There's more talking, we were all going to breakfast before the insane gang came, now they're coming as well.

As were all getting ready to leave, P'New turns to me.

"Yo who lives across the hall from you?"

"P'Pring" I answer irritated.

"When I opened the door for your angels, I was just in my towel, sorry Yo but I think she was recording it."

That bitch!