Okay so y'all want a new one

So y'all want a new one. Thank you for the ones that voted and commented. It shows who are my real  supporters are. This story is mine but it's really your's too. I am writing to entertain you. Please voice your opinion!!!!!! I can"t stress that enough😢😢😢. Anyway so since this is your story I want you guys to pick the characters. Pick who you want okay. And if I feel like they're the best fit for the story I will use them and dedicate the first chapter to that person who commented the best characters.  Sooo....

Who would like to be the main character? (Please leave the person's full name and any social media if they have any). Name preferences?

Who do you want her best friend to be? Full name and social media. Name  preference?

Everyone needs family so I need the main character to have a older brother and sister. Full name and social media. Name preferences?

I am still leave Hakeem the same you can't change him sorry😋.

I am still want Odell Beckham Jr. to be the crazy stalker guy but he won't be a singer but if you want someone else to be a the crazy stalker guy comment that perosn's name and social media. (Watch someone say Micheal Ealy😑lol).  But I still might keep it a Odell I have a plan😏😈.

And I would like for you guys to to pick out the crazy stalker friend but it has to be a female okay please leave the full name and any social media. Name preference? But I have someone in though but still comment I can change my mind.

Also instead of Hakeem being a artist like he was in this story I kind of wanted him to be like a business owner or a stock investor something like that but if you guys want him to a artist I will make him like that.

Almost forgot. I need a title named comment that but that will a separate dedication.

Btw these have to be somewhat famous like instagram model or famous because when I use their pictures they have multiple instead of like someone with to pics of them. Also will be a surprise when I put the first chapter. Follow on my social media.

Instagram: sving_102

Snapchat: sammybaby408 (I add back and I watch everone's story because I have no life).

I don't have a Twitter, Tumblr, or Facebook.  Sorry😕😶😋

Please comment so I know what you guys want. And also vote please. Love y'all. Bye!!