Meeting Camilla.

I woke up and check the time it was 5:24am. I got up and went to Hakeem's room and saw him and that lady sleeping together. I closed the door and went downstairs. I decided to make breakfast for everyone. I made pancakes, bacon, eggs, hash browns, and I got some orange juice. I set the table by putting 3 plates and put all the food on the middle of table. Hakeem came lookin dead tired. He was rubbing his eyes.

Keem: You made food or me?

Me: Not just you, but also your girlfriend.

Hakeem's eyes got wide.

Me: You guys were so loud last night especially your girlfriend.

Hakeem looked so embarrassed.

Me: So where is she?

Hakeem: In the room changing in the room.

Me: Okay I wanna meet her.

The lady came into she was on her phone. She looked up and saw me looking at her and she looked strutted by me.

Lady: Darling who's this?

Keem: My best friend Samantha.

Lady: I thought your friend was a boy.

Keem: No its a girl.

I walked up to her.

Me: Hi its nice to meet you.

I put my hand, and she shake my hand.

Lady: You too im Camilla by the way.

Me: Oh, well Camilla will you joining us for breakfast?

Camilla: Oh no I cant I have to be somewhere.

Me: Okay well I'll see you later.

Camilla: Yeah. Well bye.

Camilla walked out the kitchen and Hakeem followed her to lock the door. When he came back we said are prayers and ate the breakfast. After that Hakeem washed the dishes and I went upstairs to get ready to go to Empire. I took a 30 minutes shower got out, brushed my teeth. I walked outside of the bathroom. I looked at my outfit for today. I took off the towel that was on body. I put a strapless black lace bra and matching panties. I put the outfit in the media. I left my hair in a bun, I did my makeup then walked downstairs. Hakeem was sitting on the couch waiting for me, when he saw me and got up and we walked out the door and got to the car and drove to Empire. When got out the car I walked into Empire and saw Chris. His mouth was hanging wide open. I walked up to him.

Me: Close your mouth before a fly come out.

He laughed. I gave him a hug.

Chris: Do you think after work we can hang out?

Me: Oh I dont think so Hakeem wants me to hang with me all day so, but maybe another time.

Chris: Okay.

Hakeem: Sam, lets go.

I waved bye to Chris and went to Hakeem who put his arm around my shoulders. We walked into the studio. Cookie, Lucious, and the entourage were there. I hugged everyone there. Hakeem went to the recording area and put the headphones on. Ther was a good beat that came on and Keem did his thang.

She do it all night

She goin' hard right?

She love the spotlight

She make that thang go

Drip drop, drip drippity drop

Drip drop, I do like

Drip drop, drip drippity drop

Cookie stopped Keem. She said something that made him really mad.

Keem: Okay than you do it!!!

He took off the headphones and threw them at them. Cookie and Lucious were both yelling

Both: GET YOUR ASS BACK IN HERE!!!

Hakeem made his away to there than Lucious turned around.

Lucious: Excuse me y'all but can this is a family matter so can you get out.

I thought that he met the entourage by he also met me

Lucious: You too Samantha.

I was shocked. I thought I was part of the family. I was the one who visited Cookie in jail Lucious didnt. I know that Hakeem doesn't like Cookie because he hardly knows him. I walked out the door with the rest of them and I didnt stay I walked away from them. I walked a room and Jamal and I knock on the door.

Jamal: Come in!!

I opened the door and walked in than closed the door behind me.

Hey guys im sorry this is short i just wanted to give you a little something and im gonna work on the chapter and tell me what you guys want to happen next if you want okay thank you and goodbye. Oh I almost forgot tell me what you want Samantha want to wear in the next next chapter